• 2 years warehouse, logistics or similar experience
• Certified or ability to attain certification in at least one powered mobile equipment
• High School Diploma or equivalent
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING DAY TO DAY
• Receives and ships inbound or outbound freight to ensure inventory accuracy
• Replenishes goods to self-serve area and sales floor
• Selects goods for customers quickly, securely, and accurately in order to meet delivery and multichannel service standards
• Uses technology to manage inventory while following policies and procedures
• Handles goods with powered machinery such as forklift, powered pallet jack, etc.
• Adheres strictly to safety and security standards and procedures
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
We’re the team behind the scenes that make the IKEA products available to the many people. As a diverse mix of co-workers we use our supply process expertise to balance range and space capacity with forecasting and ordering to provide customers with high availability while minimizing costs. If you’ve wonder who’s responsible for finding effective and efficient ways of picking up the products for our customers, that’s us. We’re passionate about working together to improve the customer experience at IKEA!