• Higher education in visual merchandising, industrial design or art.
• Creative thinking supported by commercial visual competence and a keen eye for aesthetics.
• Actively seeking new and improved ways of working simply and cost-efficiently.
• Contributing to positioning the IKEA store as the first choice for home furnishing in your local market.
• Providing home furnishing solutions for a single product or a combination of products to improve people’s life at home.
• Demonstrating the uniqueness of the IKEA product range through your visual merchandising competence and display techniques in different store media and activity areas to distance us from the competition.
• Securing the use of the store layout to create a good product overview and strong visual impact that facilitates the buying process.