Tenant Management Executive
GREAT place for shopping, leisure and meetings for my family and friends; with a GOOD MIX of retail offering that making every wishes AFFORDABLE.
Located at the heart of the upmarket and affluent Damansara neigbourhood, IPC Shopping Centre attracts a sophisticated customer profile and adjoins IKEA Damansara, one of the most successful stores in the IKEA family that ranks in the top 10 worldwide for footfall. We are one of the first to many shopping centres under Ikano Centre’s portfolio across the Southeast Asian region.
IPC Shopping Centre is a family-friendly shopping destination that is more than just shopping. It is So Much More as there are more than just transactional experience. IPC is a place where people want to return to, over and over again. In IPC Shopping Centre, we strive to bring bright smiles and laughter to our shoppers.
About the job
With key responsibilities in securing sustainable sales and growth for IPC Shopping Centre by ensuring attractive and competitive concept and tenant mix, managing commercial shopping centre development and ensuring that the centre’s policies, procedures and standards are well maintained. In addition, this position will also be responsible in specialty casual leasing fulfilment and support the operational aspects in ensuring good customer experience is well maintain. To be analytical and proactive in monitoring tenants sale performance and initiate constructive measures for the best interest of the company.
Reporting to Tenant Management Manager and is responsible for:
- Managing effective relationship between tenants and landlord – Supports, complaints, request, tenant agreement obligations.
- Organize tenant’s engagement event or meetings on regular intervals.
- Support and coordinate with Centre Management Office and Service Office for trainings and programmes to tenant with aims at increasing customer service level and business performance in Centre.
- Organize and coordinate tenant’s festive gift.
Casual Leasing Fulfilment
- Strategize deal structure and standardize variations for casual leasing (pushcarts, ATM, vending machines, kiddies ride, etc.)
- Deliver best possible lease deals by achieving or exceeding pre-defined commercial goals through negotiations strategy.
- Measuring and reporting on performance for all casual leasing.
- Contribute & support yearly lease plan actions and merchandising mix for the centre.
- Contribute in goal setting and planning for casual leasing rent projection and tenant mix plans.
Analytics & Documentations
- Evaluate possible commercial or reputable risks, initiate and propose solutions (risk and commercial results) for stakeholders to take leasing decisions.
- Contribute a strong database of potential & existing tenants to master tenant database.
- Conduct, monitor and analyse local retail market and competition.
- Maintain an efficient and updated tenant’s database and filling system for all tenants (contacts, sales information, licenses, permits, insurance and other correspondences).
- Manage and coordinate purchases for tenant’s gifts and other relevant Tenant Management inventories.
- Recommend changes towards policies and procedures related to tenants for continuous improvement.
Centre Management Office (CMO) and Service Office (SO) Support
- Co-ordination within CMO and SO on tenants’ related topics.
- Support to Operations in terms of tenant’s adhering to Centre’s House Rules, Agreements and other required manuals.
- Cross department interface and coordination on all stages of development, i.e. concept plan, tenant coordination and project management.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in Leasing & Marketing / Leasing Administrative within a shopping centre environment.
- Pro-active with positive attitude, independent and strong organizational skills.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills, ability to create and improve cooperation.
- Strong in tenant solicitation, lease negotiation & retailer network/ relationship.
- Excellent command / highly proficient in spoken and written English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Experience within the retail operations or Shopping Centre management sector
- Property Development/Real Estate Management, Business Diploma/ Degree in Property Management, Estate Management, Business Administration, Marketing, Commerce or equivalent.
Please apply by 29-Feb-2020.