The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low that as many people as possible can afford them. We operate in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand and Philippines – and have an ambitious expansion plan to bring a little bit of Sweden to new markets in the region. We are part of the Ikano Group of companies and the only IKEA franchisee owned by the Kamprad family that founded IKEA.
We also develop, own and operate Shopping Centres that are anchored by IKEA and create walkable communities by including residential, office and other types of real estate in our development plans.
We work towards making sustainability a natural part of our everyday work. We are active in our communities, driving and supporting social initiatives that benefit children, women and the environment.
About the job
Passionate about Ecommerce?! Passionate about Reporting?!
Are you seeking a dynamic and fast paced role in a thriving company with an outstanding culture?
If that sounds like your thing then the Ecommerce Operation team wants to speak to you!
The Finance Intern will support our Ecommerce operation team to grow business at IKEA.
He/She will work directly with the Ecommerce Finance specialist to ensure the accuracy and integrity of our profit and loss statement.
The ideal candidate must be enthusiastic, having process improvement mind set, capable of working on their own initiative and enjoy working in a growing, fun and multicultural company.
What will you do?
· Support in full accounting process from account payable invoice coding, account receivable monitoring and month end reporting and bank reconciliation.
· Account Payable invoice monitoring and coding
· Monitoring payment gateway sales record with system posting and bank reconciliation
· Assist with ad-hoc requests as required
· Keen interest in Ecommerce, Accounting and Excel Tricks
· Studies with an accounting / finance/ business focus
· Passion for working in a multicultural environment