The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low that as many people as possible can afford them. We operate in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand and Philippines – and have an ambitious expansion plan to bring a little bit of Sweden to new markets in the region. We are part of the Ikano Group of companies and the only IKEA franchisee owned by the Kamprad family that founded IKEA.Job description
We also develop, own and operate Shopping Centres that are anchored by IKEA and create walkable communities by including residential, office and other types of real estate in our development plans.
We work towards making sustainability a natural part of our everyday work. We are active in our communities, driving and supporting social initiatives that benefit children, women and the environment.
About the job
We are looking for a Digital Portfolio Manager to join our team and help us drive our digital transformation. As a Digital Portfolio Manager, you will be responsible for identifying and continuously developing digital products across our business. You will lead our a team of Product and Subject Matter Experts to deliver effective and qualitative digital products that meet the needs of our customers and business partners.
- Lead and manage a team of digital Product managers, delivering effective and qualitative digital products.
- Develop and maintain digital product roadmaps in alignment with business partners and stakeholders.
- Identify product enhancements and new opportunities through actionable data insights and technology / business trends.
- Oversee the delivery of digital products, working closely with Product, Project Managers & business stakeholders.
- Consult on digital solutions, while utilizing and enhancing the system landscape
- Contribute to the overall digital direction and adoption of digital technologies across the business, supporting digital transformation and new ways of working.
- Identify and utilize cross-sector development opportunities (IKEA Retail and Shopping Centres)
- Work closely with business partners, stakeholders, IT, external vendors, developing long-term relationships and excellent products.
- At least 5 years of experience in digital product development
- Strong track record of team leadership in a product environment
- Strong understanding of how digital ecosystems can contribute to long-term growth and profitability.
- Proven track-record of leading digital development with a good balance between user experience and business focus
- Proven planning ability to consistently meet agreed goals, budget, and deadlines.
- Proven experience in product management in matrix environments
- Broad and in-depth understanding of digital and related components/elements, and how to influence the overall user experience.
- Understanding of new technology trends, and how our business & customer would benefit.
- Understanding of agile/scrum development processes
- Able to develop teams and individuals across a range of specialisms and geographical locations.
- Deep knowledge of Retail and Shopping Centres digital ecosystems and processes
- Strategic, tactical, and operational thinking
- Strong analytical and planning skills, with a drive for result and optimization
- Innovative and problem-solver, able to challenge common ways of thinking.
- Influencing skills, creating common goals and direction
- Demonstrates integrity and good judgement.
- Able to maintain a helicopter view together with understanding details.
- Excellent communication skills, effective communicator, and decision-maker
- Strong interest in people and team development
- Future oriented, with a proactive attitude
Please apply by 25 June 2023