You have experience working in customer-service and can work in a fast-paced environment. You are enthusiastic and enjoy working individually and as part of a supportive team. You strive to ensure that customers have the best possible shopping experience. You are willing to learn about and demonstrate a passion for products in your area.
As our store trades 7 days a week you will be rostered between the hours of 830am-930pm including weekends. You are required to work a mix of day and evening shifts. You also have availability to work 3 out of 4 weekends a month.
To be considered you will need to be available for a Group Assessment Centre on the 26th of November 2019.
• Actively approaching customers who you see need additional help and advising them on the best solutions for their homes in order to sell more.
• Maximising the logistical productivity of Self Serve by ensuring your area of responsibility is clean, tidy, fully stocked and correctly priced. You also ensure your products are always in perfect condition.
• Condensing stock, including unloading pallets and cutting boxes open in order to place items in their locations for customers to easily access.
• Preparing your area of responsibility for stock replenishment and next day’s business.
• You convey passion about IKEA products and actively learn about their features and benefits, and you share this knowledge with customers and colleagues
ABOUT THIS WORK AREA
Co-workers are responsible for providing a positive and friendly customer experience by assisting customers with advice and support about the range of IKEA products. Co-workers provide directions as to where to find our products in the warehouse and assist customers with manually moving these products. This is a highly physical role involving heavy lifting and operation of manual pallet jacks.