You have experience working in customer facing fast paced environments and are enthusiastic about working with others in a team. You have excellent communication skills and demonstrate a polite and friendly manner. You are able to quickly build relationships with others and have proven ability to be assertive and under pressure you remain calm when faced with stressful situations. You go above and beyond and are customer centric focused. Good attention to detail and the ability to multitask and take personal initiative as well as an interest in home furnishing are important in this role.
As our store trades 7 days a week you will be rostered between the hours of 9am-10pm including weekends. You are required to work a mix of day and evening shifts. You also have availability to work 3 out of 4 weekends a month.
To be considered for this position you must be available to attend an assessment centre on the 26th of November 2019.
Then if successful in the position you must also be available to attend training from Wednesday the 4th of December to Friday the 6th of December 2019.
As a Customer Relations co-worker, you will be responsible for, but not limited to:
• Ensure that payment is handled in a reliable, efficient, accurate and friendly way.
• Build relationships with other departments and pass on any knowledge that will contribute to a better shopping experience for the customer.
• Build loyalty by ensuring customers have a positive final touchpoint during the IKEA shopping experience
• Solve customer queries within my level of authorisation.
• Make decisions to provide win-win solutions for customer and the business.
• Record information accurately in the relevant systems so that we can use the resulting analysis to make improvements to our customers’ future shopping experiences.
• Take pride of own development
ABOUT THIS WORK AREA
The Customer Relations Team create a positive experience for the customer, to ensure that they return to shop with us again in the future. The team ensure that the service is fast and efficient for the customer and cost effective for the store.