The IKEA vision is "to create a better everyday life for the many people". We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low that as many people as possible can afford them.
We operate in Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand – and have an ambitious expansion plan to bring a little bit of Sweden to new markets in the region, such as the Philippines.
We are part of the Ikano Group of companies and the only IKEA franchisee owned by the Kamprad family that founded IKEA.
Visit www.ikea.ph to find out more about us at IKEA Philippines.
About the job
Reporting to the CCC Manager, this SPECIALIST role is responsible for ensuring the local compliance to the regional Quality Framework in terms of monitoring and scoring interactions from the various customer accessibility channels.
· You act as the contact person for all Quality operations- internal and external, supporting colleagues for any Quality related-issues;
· You ensure customers receive a consistent level and level of service by focusing on measuring and maintaining quality through a quality framework;
· You are responsible for the updating of information for accuracy and relevancy on our self-serve tools and websites, in conjunction and partnering with other departments such as PR, Marketing, and Sales;
· You understand the IKEA range and business goal, and are good at finding out the potential performance improvement opportunities in the contact centres, not only from a Quality stand point, but also a business point of view;
· You support the internal communications so that they are open, clear and customer focused to align with IKEA’s culture and values;
· You look for more effective ways of working to reduce costs, drive new customer activation, retention, repurchase rates, and reduce churn;
· You have an overview of the contact centre and customer relations action plan and understand how the Quality system and platform support this.
· You have at least 3 years of experience in a customer facing support role, preferably in a customer support function or a call centre, in a fast-paced service/retail industry focusing on Quality/Quality Management systems specific to Contact Centres;
· You share our belief that customer loyalty is key to business success, and are passionate about home furnishings and customer service;
· You enjoy interacting with people, communicate well, and have the desire to improve the experience of our customers;
· You are also self-motivated, calm, empathetic, and customer focused. You know your business processes and how the customers perceive their situation, have the ability to prioritise, resolve, and make customers’ needs known;
· As a Contact Center Quality Specialist, you are expected to contribute positively to your individual development, as well as your fellow co-workers by engaging in best practice sharing, process improvements and customer focused solutions’ sharing.
This role requires flexibility in work hours, depending on store operational requirements.
Temporary work location will be at the 17th Floor, No. 8 Rockwell Building, Hidalgo Drive, Makati City.