• You have will be reporting to the Store Manager and be part of the Steering Team to lead the Communication & Design Team.
• You have significant experience of working as a Leader and leading a large team of individuals/ Co Workers.
• You are an inspiring and motivating leader.
• You have the ability to use commercial and visual competence, through a keen eye for aesthetics, to capitalize on short- and long-term business opportunities.
• You have a design-based educational qualification.
• You support fiscal year sales goals and achieve related P&L objectives i.e. Comm-in staff costs, remodel budgets, ROI and transfer type goals.
• You ensure implementation of range priorities and low price profile as per the IKEA concept, Commercial Review standards and IKEA Canada range strategy.
• You hire and develop a team of specialists who want to support optimizing sales and commerciality, service and profitability while ensuring visual integrity, high visual standards, a safe environment and the store in “shape as new”.
• You create an inspirational shopping experience that strengthens IKEA’s local market position and positively impacts CSI and Market Capital results.
• You attract, develop, and inspire co-workers by realizing the Human Resource Idea.
• You create an environment where the IKEA Culture is a strong and living reality that embraces the diversity of co-workers and customers.
• You assume responsibility for other tasks and projects as they occur.
• Together with the Store Steering Group, achieve yearly P&L goals by securing positive results in CSI, Market Capital, Voice, Commercial Review and Internal Audit.
• You provide solutions for living that reflect current trends in design and demographics ¡ Support and promote the use of the work brief process.
• You employ cost effective, safe and environmentally friendly solutions and working methods.
A DAY IN YOUR LIFE WITH US
• Securing that the home furnishing solutions are relevant to the many people’s life at home in my national market, and that they reflect our visitors’ needs and dreams providing a successful shopping experience for our customers.
• Working together with global partners and Country Communication & Interior Design Managers to develop the IKEA Concept effectively.
• Being an active partner in the business planning process, translating global directions into local actions and addressing local needs in a global context.
• Leading, developing and working with your team to visualise the IKEA Brand identity.
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
Where others see home furnishing products, we see smart solutions to create a better everyday life. With a great deal of passion, imagination and brainstorming we turn colours, textiles and furniture into inspiring environments that excite, engage and convince IKEA visitors that they can do it too!