As a person you are passionate about people and you have great engagement and commitment to develop the business and deliver results. You are dedicated to contribute to a great co-worker experience by creating preconditions for our co-workers to meet our customers in the best possible way. You accomplish goals, complete tasks and achieve results with attention to detail. You express ideas and opinions effectively in verbal and written communication.
You are motivated by IKEAs values and vision and have a strong belief in individual’s potential. You are interested in doing analytical, operational and strategic work. You lead business through people and work independently but are also a team player.
You will lead country Total Rewards implementation focusing on effectively attracting and retaining key talent in a cost efficient yet inspirational way, appreciated by our co-workers. Do you feel that you have the experience, capability and motivation together with us to take the lead and responsibility of the below area?
• Lead and develop the local Total Rewards concept in the country
• Proactively collect and transmit country specific Total Rewards needs
• Monitor the (job) market and trends in the country to find the best practice in harmonising and
developing competitive job offers
• Manage existing compensation components to keep co-workers satisfied and the rise of costs
• Assess the effectiveness of actions taken and pro-actively recommend new and innovative approaches
and solutions for total rewards
• Monitor the cost and usage of Total Rewards programs
• Initiate and lead supporting communication activities to ensure transparency and understanding
• Consult and support the organisation on a flexible up-to-date rewards set-up that meets most co-
IKEA is all about people, and our team make sure to bring the best people on board to keep our strong spirit of togetherness. We believe that different experiences and backgrounds collectively make us wiser and stronger, and we ensure that our co-workers bloom into their best selves as they contribute to our business.
If you have job specific questions please contact Katarina Bohlin, +46 766190092 or email Katarina.firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any concerns or questions about the recruitment process or how to apply please don't hesitate to contact email@example.com or call +46 476-587500.