Being a specialist in the site FM team, you support, advise and mentor your team members in issues related to your specialist area.
Deliver, on a day to day basis, the agreed and site-based FM services to ensure a sustainable, safe, clean and functional environment for co-workers, visitors, and customers. FM services include both hard FM services (e.g. technical maintenance) as well as soft FM services (e.g. cleaning, waste management, pest control, snow removal, building, and retail equipment maintenance as well as energy, emissions, and water management).
Using both your general as well as specialist knowledge to support the Site FM Manager in maintaining and servicing the building and site according to a common standard, to promote and protect the IKEA brand and to ensure IKEA’s position as the best home furnishing retailer in the local market.
• Proven experience in a multi-service FM organization (or equivalent), preferably in the high-volume retail sector
• Professional qualification or proven successful experience in the specialist area as specified/required by the Site FM Manager.
• User knowledge of MS Office applications and Computer-Aided Facility Management software systems
• • Facilities Management within a retail environment
• • You have experience in using computer-aided facility management software systems
• • You have some experience in managing financial constraints and working within budgets
• • Understanding of COSHH
• • Experience in Managing contractors
• • You have knowledge of site H&S regulations, understanding, reading, producing Methods, Method Statements, Risk Assessments, and Permits to work.
About the Role / Assignment
SCOPE OF WORK
• Using your specialist knowledge, support, advice and mentor your FM team members in the delivery of all agreed FM services in your site, in strict adherence with all applicable local regulations and IKEA Group mandatories.
• Deliver, on a day-to-day basis, the agreed site FM services in line with the IKEA retail and property requirements as well as all applicable local regulations and IKEA Group mandatories.
• Contribute to FM projects (and run FM project in your specialist area) on behalf of the Site FM Manager
• Agree and deliver assigned KPI’s for your role
• Use amongst others, the CAFM (Computer Aided FM) tool to View and update inspection, testing and maintenance (ITM) activities that were issued, for both supplier work as well as internal work. Record findings, risks or risk incidents related to these activities.
• Support the Site FM Manager to create and maintain a register of assets, locations, suppliers, planned maintenance schedules
• Provide assistance to external FM service providers in line with their contracts, allowing them to deliver the outsourced FM services. Report back on the service provider and his service quality to the Site FM Manager.
• Support the tendering process for new/potential FM service providers by assisting the service providers during site visits.
IKEA and MY TEAM
• Support the Site FM Manager, on a day-to-day basis, with the organization of the dai-ly FM routines (inspection, testing, and maintenance; both internal work and work executed by an external FM supplier) • Create an environment of trust by encouraging open, constructive, honest, two-way feedback with your team members and other colleagues.
• Take responsibility for your own development to reflect business needs as well as personal development needs. Contact your manager for support in improving your competencies.
• Promote the IKEA social and environmental commitment (Sustainability) and work with your team members to understand how, together, you can contribute to sustainability.
• Support the Site FM manager in creating the annual FM budget, based on an FM 5-year rolling plan, the annual FM plan, the business needs and results of the annual Facility Review
• Consider always the financial impact of your activities
• Assist the Site FM Manager in cost controlling by working in a lean, simple and cost-conscious way using/sharing good examples and encouraging colleagues to find more effective ways of working.
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET'S CONNECT!
For internal application please submit your Talent Profile.