• Leads the Sales Steering, Merchandizing Basics and Product Quality Leaders in the store.
• Ensures that all shops are in shape as new with fully stocked sales spaces at all times throughout the day.
• Presents products to reflect the width and depth of the IKEA range in order to satisfy and inspire the different home furnishing tastes of our visitors.
• Ensures the IKEA merchandising basics and mechanical sales system are in place and functioning efficiently to help customers make buying decisions.
• Makes decisions regarding commercial range for the store to drive the business.
• Ensures the team knows the top selling products, 3 Aces and 1 King, and that they are available and clearly communicated and displayed at all times.
• Promotes alternative products when others are unavailable and utilizes all channels to increase sales.
• Leads Sales Location Management (SLM) to ensure the optimal ASSQ is in place to meet the customer, and has the products available at all times for the customer shopping experience to thrive.
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
In our team we take pride in seeing everyone around us grow and develop, and we encourage people to experiment, test, try - and sometimes fail. As long as they learn along the way! We know that everything is changing more rapidly today and that we sometimes need to lead in the unknown. So we throw ourselves out there to explore new possibilities and ways of doing things to make both our people and our business prosper.