A person with the potential to become a store department head as the next step in an established career path that could lead to the position of Commercial Swedish Food Market & Bistro Manager, Commercial Restaurant Manager, Shopkeeper or possibly as an alternative step in her/his chosen career development.
• Decision-making and problem-solving abilities with the drive to make things happen.
• Ability to prioritise and organise work.
• Takes responsibility and can delegate when necessary.
• Communicates well with others.
• Experience of working in vibrant retail environment with proven track record
• Experience of serving customers
• Experience of supervising and working in a team
• Experience of working with an KPI-driven action plan
A DAY IN YOUR LIFE WITH US
Support the manager to fulfill the purpose of our function and the development of the IKEA business in the respective area of responsibility, such as the IKEA Restaurant, co-worker restaurant, Swedish Food Market, IKEA Bistro and IKEA Café. strive to make people smile while providing irresistible food offers in a welcoming atmosphere that gives our customers a good reason to return again and again.
Line responsible during the work shift when the manager of the area is not present. Lead by example, but do not have any direct reports or conduct development talks. I spend at least 80% of my working time on the floor, listening, acting, helping and supporting customers and co-workers.
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
It’s about attracting visitors to the stores, encouraging IKEA store visitors to stay longer and enjoy more, making it fun for everyone, offering great food with quality at the lowest prices, giving visitors a tasty reason to return again and again, and providing co-workers with a chance to rest and re-charge.
To ensure the full potential of IKEA Food is realised, the following 10 tasks must be fulfilled:
1. Attract visitors to the IKEA store
2. Offer a range that appeals to the many people on the market
3. Strengthen the low-price profile of the IKEA store
4. Strengthen the quality perception of the IKEA store
5. Contribute to a day out for the whole family
6. Strengthen the Swedish profile of the IKEA store
7. Build trust for the IKEA store among customers, co-workers and suppliers
8. Ensure that IKEA co-workers get a good meal for a low price
9. Serve the many store visitors
10. Be efficient and generate a reasonable profit
By doing this, IKEA Food supports the IKEA store in selling more IKEA home furnishing products.