• You are a specialist knowledge of retail space management.
• Ability to act as a trainer and coach.
• A common-sense approach to objective decision-making based on a clear analysis of the information available.
• Strong analytical and advanced computer skills.
• Proven ability to work on a tactical and operational level, and get things done.
• Ability to establish and maintain relationships based on trust.
A DAY IN YOUR LIFE WITH US
• Focusing on order parameters, product ordering and availability checks, and coaching other
co-workers to secure the correct use of ordering procedures so that sufficient stock is available to meet customer needs.
• Securing and maintaining the availability of products and taking actions together with your commercial team colleagues to minimise the impact of availability issues on our customers.
• Supporting actions in the store commercial team to ensure a smooth selling-off of products, a timely start to sales of new products and the implementation of sales plans, such as promotions, to increase turnover.
• Working with your manager to address any adjustment needs to the sales department.
• Maximising the efficiency of the goods flow by ensuring the operational forecasting in the store is in line with order parameters and available sales space capacities.
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
Where others see home furnishing products, we see smart solutions to create a better everyday life. With a great deal of passion, imagination and brainstorming we turn colours, textiles and furniture into inspiring environments that excite, engage and convince IKEA visitors that they can do it too!
This is a summer full time contract ending early September. Morning and afternoon shifts available.
Mornings - 6:00AM- 2:30PM (must work every other weekend)
Afternoons - 2:30PM-11:00PM (must work 1 in 4 weekends)
Preference will be given to candidates who have previous work experience with CDC Toronto.