Are you curious about life at home and co-creating the wonderful everyday with our customers? Then we have the job for you. We are looking for someone who is confident in approaching customers and treats them in a polite and friendly manner. A person who is passionate about actively offering all the services available in the IKEA store to help customers make informed choices, which results in a great shopping experience.
Job specific key tasks and responsibilities
• The purpose of the role is to handle all customer enquires & sales orders relating to the IKEA BUSINESS UK operation
• Understand the IKEA for Business action plan and actively contribute to achieving the goals
• Understand the IKEA for Business customer and contribute to improvements to put the customer first.
• Support team to ensure that all IKEA for Business tools are up to date and functioning correctly.
• Ensure that all processes are ASR & GDPR compliant.
• Actively build rapport with customers by being empathetic, helpful and providing a solution that satisfies the customer.
• Fulfil daily business tasks in line with operational routines
• You provide an exceptional shopping experience for our customers
• You actively engage with our customers to identify their needs and how to inspire and advise them on the best solutions for their life at home through home furnishings
• You are always passionate about the range and home furnishings, curious to learn the stories behind the products and their design and actively share this with the customer
• You support maximising sales by being proud of your areas of responsibility, ensuring the customer meets an area that is clean, well presented and easy to shop
ABOUT THIS WORK AREA
We are the ones meeting our customers – in our stores, online, in our catalogue and beyond. We have knowledge of the IKEA product range, local markets and customer needs and we constantly find new ways of making real connections with our customers to maximize sales and profitability. Together with thousands of colleagues around the world we’re a diverse team working for the continued global success of the IKEA Concept – a concept that helps millions of customers create a better everyday life!