• We are service minded, sales driven and feel motivated working in a vibrant retail food environment.
• We are a diverse group of people with varied experience and backgrounds and we love working together in a fast paced and technical environment, delivering high quality food in large volumes to the many people.
• Food safety compliance is one of our main priorities and as a team we have a strong focus on ensuring quality and safety within our delivery.
• We love food! We have a passion for food! We deliver high quality food for our customers to enjoy during their visit to IKEA.
Previous service environment experience beneficial.
• You will have food safety and compliance at top of mind, ensuring we are always delivering high quality to our customers. These responsibilities may include date checking and food rotation.
• You present the IKEA Food range in an inspiring way.
• You meet and greet each customer with a smile.
• You contribute towards the department and store's sales targets, gaining a commercial understanding of the area you work in.
• You develop your understanding of the IKEA Food range in order to increase speed of service.
ABOUT THIS WORK AREA
Through our contributions, customers, co-workers and people at home can have a better everyday life through food that’s good for both people and planet. Together we serve more than 660 million customers yearly at the IKEA restaurants worldwide, underlining our Scandinavian heritage by offering a modern taste of Sweden. We also offer a variety of foods in our bistros and in the “Swedish Food market”. We are a diverse group of people who all live by the motto: Laughter is brightest in the place where the food is!