Secure that accounting and tax activities are carried out according to the current laws and internal guidelines in the most efficient way. Process, record and report all financial data; Maintain complete and proper records of revenue, expenditures, assets and liabilities; Ensure precise source documentation that accurately supports the general ledger and financial statements.
A DAY IN YOUR LIFE WITH US
- Execute relevant Finance processes, procedures, and yearly activities for Ingka Centres organization in an efficient and timely manner, bring ideas for future improvement;
- Ensure a robust internal control set up and reporting to minimize financial risk. Review, reconcile and analyse accounts and transactions in the general ledger.
- Ensure accounting and internal invoice administration and financial accounting for the area of responsibility. Ensure Accounts Payable/ Receivable in a timely manner. Follow up on expense and receivable administration.
- Prepare and execute of the monthly and year-end closing procedures.
- Prepare and execute monthly journal entries including accruals and adjustments. Secure internal reporting of the annual budget and periodical figures.
- Ensure administration of VAT declaration.
- Support and participate in internal and external audits.
- Ensure travel report and expenses process, tolls and support.
- Ensure payroll and related administration for the company, such as tax issues, pension administration, absence reports and provide support to the finance team.
- Respond to customer needs in a manner that shows sensitivity, act and professionalism.
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
Navigate and report on the Ingka Centres performance and steer business towards sustained long-term profitability. Provide all relevant BN&F Function services to identify and evaluate business opportunities, support decision making with the related financial risks. Maintain a system of practical business control, which protects Ingka Centres and co-workers and supports compliance with growing reporting requirements.