We are currently seeking a passionate and driven People & Culture Administrator to join the team. Essential attributes include:
• Exceptional communication skills and the ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels of the business.
• A passion for people and drive for continual improvement through people in the business.
• High organisational skills with immaculate attention to detail and a methodical approach to routine tasks.
• The ability to work as part of a team as well as independently.
• Experience in a HR-related role and/or administration will be highly regarded.
• intermediate Office Suite knowledge. Experience working with Kronos and/or Globalview is highly regarded but not essential.
As People & Culture Administrator your key responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
• The first point of contact for our co-workers for any queries relating to People & Culture including policies, leave and EBA information and co-worker benefits.
• Producing weekly working hours KPI reports and identifying highlights and trends.
• Maintenance of uniform inventory, training matrix and HR-related records including personnel files to ensure 100% compliance.
• Supporting the on-boarding process including co-facilitating new starter inductions and some core programs on the Learning & Development calendar.
• Ad hoc support to the business unit and contributing to the Distribution Centre being a ‘Great Place to Work’.
ABOUT THIS WORK AREA
IKEA DC/CDC Sydney is a new purpose build facility located in Marsden Park. IKEA DC/CDC has a very exciting agenda for 2020 (and beyond!) and to ensure that we continue to ‘kick’ our Business Plan Goals and strive for an exceptional co-worker experience, we need the services of a People & Culture Administrator that has an eye for detail and the passion to ensure perfection in all People & Culture processes.
You will be part of the existing on-site People & Culture Team, reporting to the Unit People & Culture Manager, and regularly reach out to your matrix partners within Australia to ensure best-practice is identified and achieved.