Do you have a passion/interest in security and WHS/Risk Management and incredible people skills? Do you have strong attention to detail and exhibit professionalism? As a Safety & Security Co-worker, you will help support co-workers, share knowledge and encourage others to do the same. You will enjoy being accessible to the many people and your personal values truly reflect IKEA values. You have a valid security licence or willing & eligible to obtain one. You can work a mix of day, evening and weekend shifts.
As a Safety and Security Co-worker, you will be responsible for, but not limited to;
• Manage visitor, contractor and co-worker access to and from the store from the visitor reception and control room.
• Complete assigned risk assessments and safety audits in a range of work areas.
• Monitor and review CCTV and other security infrastructure to provide specific information or conduct investigations. Assist the Safety & Security team with administrative tasks including filing, audits, incident reporting, database management and other tasks as required.
• Monitor fire safety & security systems, respond to alarms and initiate emergency response procedures without delay if required.
• Assist the Safety & Security Manager and Specialist with inductions and facilitating internal trainings
OUR TEAM WITHIN IKEA
The Safety & Security team strive to create a safety-first environment within the store. Through strong business partnering with all functions in store, the Safety & Security team ensure the store is compliant with all IKEA and local rules, guidelines and legislative requirements, securing a safe and secure environment for all who enter the store.