The ideal candidate will have had experience or exposure within Facilities Management and at least a basic technical understanding of (HVAC, electrical and plumbing systems together with building automation and building structures).
We are looking for a highly passionate individual who is pro-active and task oriented, someone who shares the IKEA values and takes pride in their work.
As Facility Co-worker your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
• Utilising CAFM (Computer Aided FM tool) for task management, including data entry of sustainability and waste reporting, and supporting the Facility Manager with weekly, monthly and annual checks and inspections.
• Management of contractors, including planning and booking in appointments to complete preventative and reactive maintenance requirements and supervising whilst on site.
• Arranging of ad hoc waste services and completing general handyman repairs when required.
• Coordinating cleaning inspections and follow-ups.
• Maintaining the Automated Silo operation.
The successful candidate must be available to work a rotating roster across Monday to Sunday, with the availability to work morning (6am - 2pm) or evening (2pm - 10pm) where required.
ABOUT THIS WORK AREA
The Facilities Management Co-worker will be responsible for supporting the Site Facilities Manager in maintaining and servicing the building and site according to a common standard, to promote and protect the IKEA brand and to ensure IKEA’s position as the leading home furnishing retailer.