Simply because you want to make a difference for the People and the Planet and join Ingka’s journey of understanding how we as a company have an impact by measuring it. This positon is all about the heart and the brain!
As a Sustainability Analytics Leader you really have a passion for sustainability analytics, performance and impact measurement. Either with a special passion for the environment or social issues. You drive development and challenges for a better world. With a big understanding about the sustainability related topics you will help Ingka doing business in sustainable way – for the many people. What can make IKEA an even more trusted, meaningful and unique brand?
You are super good in deep analysis and developing relevant insights. Furthermore – you also understand the importance of turning data and information into a simple language. In this position you will also coach key stakeholders. That means that it all boils down to you being excellent in communicating and networking to inspire and motivate people! You can take complexity and make it simple for the many.
Furthermore you will need:
• a University degree or similar in relevant area
• work experience in the area of deep data analysis and/or controlling
• fluent in written and spoken English
• high computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and analytical tools such as Qlik, PowerBi, Cognos etc.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING DAY TO DAY
As a Sustainability Analytics Leader you will contribute to optimal sustainability performance in Ingka businesses by being a pro-active trustworthy business partner who takes a total view of the business connecting the needs of customers, communities and societies around us with day-to-day performance towards a people and planet positive Ingka.
You will contribute to the integration of sustainability in day-to-day business decision-making by providing understandable and actionable sustainability performance analysis.
• Responsible for the analysis of sustainability performance reports by providing subject matter experts (SMEs) and group sustainability management with analysis and evaluation of performance in an actionable manner
• Lead the work with SMEs, Group Sustainability Functional Managers and relevant stakeholders to secure an aligned approach for following up sustainability performance between Country, business unit and global INGKA Sustainability goals.
• Follow up and challenge country/organizational level reporting against People and Planet Positive strategy by illustrating areas of improvement and finding dependencies between sustainability efforts and performance.
• Promote the use of business cases in which sustainability is integrated when identifying, evaluating and acting upon business opportunities. Closely work with the sustainability business information analyst to secure data collection and systems that provide the necessary information
ABOUT THIS WORK AREA
Group Sustainability provides leadership, direction and strategic support across Ingka Group to build a new IKEA with sustainability at the core. It is a centre of expertise focusing on: accelerating growth within the limits of one planet; empowering people to lead positive change; and building a more unique, inclusive and accessible IKEA - guided by the People and Planet Positive Direction.
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET'S CONNECT!
If you have questions regarding the role, please reach out to Peter Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have questions regarding the recruitment process or other practicalities, please get in touch with Pernilla Cederlund at pernilla.cederlund.@ikea.com.
Please send in your application, consisting of a CV and a cover letter named after the specific position, as soon as possible. We are looking forward to get to know you soon!
FYI: This recruitment is being handled in a new recruitment system where you as a candidate now have your own recruitment page. You can now track the status of your application and edit attachments even after submitting your application. Please note that the candidate information we may have saved in the previous recruitment system is not connected to the new platform. You will be asked to update your profile with new information.