IKEA Industry, part of the Inter IKEA Group, is the world's largest producer of wooden furniture and is an integrated part of the IKEA value chain. IKEA Industry has over 30 production units in 7 countries, with 15 000 co-workers. Every year, IKEA Industry produces more than 100 million pieces of furniture for IKEA customers.
We are a diverse group of people working together, sharing the humanistic IKEA values. The values are the foundation of our work. By living them, we form the unique IKEA culture where team spirit and togetherness are key. In a constantly growing IKEA, every individual is taken care of, respected, acknowledged, and included. People are themselves and respecting the uniqueness of every individual makes IKEA better.
Are you interested in modern digital solutions and new technologies? Have you worked with ServiceNow platform? Do you have ITSM solution administrator experience and understanding of end-to-end IT services delivery? - then this might be your next step!
In this position it will be your responsibility to secure that our processes and solutions fulfil the needs across the organization, now and in the future.
A DAY IN YOUR LIFE WITH US
Exciting challenge for You who wants to...
- Be part of team that drives processes implementation within IT/OT landscape
- Improve established ways of working at the area of Digital Service and Support
- Develop new processes and solutions to meet business needs
- Being a functional solution expert for users and stakeholders
- Collaborate with process leaders, business functions and super users
- Connect and interact with suppliers, service operations, architecture, information security and other relevant stakeholders
WHO YOU ARE
You are passionate about delivering and implementing IT and OT processes across a dynamic manufacturing organization. You have a large portion of interest in constantly improving our IT Service Management solutions from both a business and user perspectives. You can collaborate with multiple different stakeholders affecting, helping them to align and work with our solutions.
We think you will be motivated by this position if You...
- Have experience working with IT Service Management tools, CMDB and Discovery Services. Including administration and configuration preferable in ServiceNow
- Experience working with process mapping, workflow logic and design (BPMN)
- Previous experience working at an international and/or manufacturing organization
- Strong communication skills in English, both verbal and written
- Shows personal leadership and have the ability to work in a team
- Are humble person with willpower and the ability to create togetherness and enthusiasm around you
- Have an academic degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equal working experience
We see it as some bonus points if You...
- Can demonstrate experience and understanding with basic infrastructure components (Active Directory, MS Windows Servers, User/Policies management, TCP/IP networking)
- Experience with API based integration design and development
- Have Java-script developer experience, especially with ServiceNow
- Can implement and advance configuration with ServiceNow
- Experience with Micosoft365 PowerApps development
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
The Digital Operations team's responsibility is to provide rock solid digital solutions for manufacturing business. In this role you will report to the Team Manager for Digital Service and Support. More Information
Preferred location for this position is inour office Klipphult, at Hyllie in Malmö, Sweden. Klipphult is a place to work, meet, act, grow and create together. It is an activity-based, flexible and inspiring workplace.
The position requires some global travelling.
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET'S CONNECT!
Do you feel challenged and inspired by what you have seen in this job ad? If "yes!" we appreciate your application as soon as possible, but no later than June 9th. We work with ongoing selection and will review candidates continuously; therefore we appreciate your application as soon as possible.
For job specific questions please contact Radoslaw Romanowski, Team Manager email@example.com. For questions about the recruitment process, please contact the Recruitment Partner, Jamila Harmal on firstname.lastname@example.org