As a person you have passion for fast-paced, future-oriented retailing, home furnishing, people’s life at home and the IKEA product range. You feel strongly about leading, inspiring and developing co-workers both within the Center of Expertise and in the markets. You are motivated to collaborate across IKEA stakeholders, to work agile and positively embrace change.
You are able to stimulate creative ideas and perspectives that add value to the IKEA business and strive to meet quality standards and produce quality work products. You feel motivated to direct efforts to achieve long-term business objectives and champion new methods, digital systems and processes to improve.
We believe you have a minimum of 5 years working with home furnishing & retail design solution development and have demonstrable shop design skills with a strong portfolio. You also have proven strong interpersonal and project management skills as well as proven advanced training in interior management, interior design, art & design or equivalent. Have ability with planning tools such as SketchUp and Autocad.
You have also knowledge of:
• how to initiate, plan, execute, control and close a cross-functional project
• trends that influence home furnishing, retail design and communication to gain insight to a more appealing product presentation for customers in our retail environment
• customers' living situations in different areas around the world as well as their needs and frustrations in their everyday life at home
• the methods for presenting the range and service range using store media, display techniques and store layout as commercial tools
• how to steer the customer to right product or service for their need
• the IKEA visual and verbal identity (tone of voice) in order to facilitate the creation of commercial environment with a distinct brand impression
• industry trends, outlooks and emerging technologies to achieve organisational goals and objectives
• IKEAs corporate identity, core values and vision
You will design the retail spaces & home furnishing solutions on a yearly basis. You are expected to drive an open and sharing climate, being a role model of the IKEA values where our co-workers are informed, engaged and empowered.
• design the retail spaces and solutions in order to become visually attractive and to drive sales, based on the customer journeys
• create inspiring presentation solutions that reflect a wide variety of styles and price levels and life at home activities with seasonal relevance connected to the commercial activities
• support the markets in creating a visually stimulating and engaging shop experience that inspires product and solution discovery and purchase, together with colleagues in the markets
• work together with market based resources on a project basis to secure local market relevance
• support the development of learning content in collaboration with the Learning Designers
• work across functions within INGKA Group and in good collaboration with other IKEA businesses to secure a strong and aligned consumer experience across touchpoints
OUR TEAM WITHIN IKEA
Market Support we have a mission to enable extraordinary growth by supporting the markets in a new era of meeting the customer. We will empower the markets to realize a simple, unique, and seamless meeting. We will provide our markets with economy of scale and exceptional quality in common solutions for all. We will organize for efficiency and effectiveness.
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET'S CONNECT!
This role is located in Malmö and One year temporary job, You will report to the Shop Design Manager.If you have job specific questions please contact Valeria Di Placido; valeria.di.placido2ikea.com. If you have any questions about the recruitment process, please contact johanna,firstname.lastname@example.org