We believe you have great passion for nurturing and developing existing and new partnerships. You are result orientated and possess strong analytical skills, with ability to share insights that drive business results and customer value. You have at least 5 years of sales experience in relevant industry such as real estate, media sales etc. You have done some conducting negotiations that lead to successful deals. Moreover, we believe you have experience in media and advertising with a preferred mix of online and mobile sectors, combined with advertising networks.
You have the knowledge of:
• Synergy leasing - creating synergies among tenants, that ensures a complementary offer for the customers
• Innovation selling - sales steering methods and tools to draw co-workers, decision makers, partners, stakeholders and final customers' attention to prioritized products and/or ideas to reach innovative project commercial goals
• Collaborate Management - identifying, building and maintaining trustful relationships with partners in a responsible way, by selling and sharing an idea to collaborate around
A DAY IN YOUR LIFE WITH US
As Sales Account Leader your main mission is to closely cooperate and support Meeting Place teams in order to maximize income from non-leasing streams. You will also be accountable for localising and implementing global approaches to non-leasing income streams as well as developing local concepts based on customer needs and the existing Meeting Places strategy.
Moreover, you will:
• develop a non-leasing short-term and long-term sales plan together with the Meeting Place Manager
• lead negotiations with partners as well as support Meeting Places in successful negotiation outcome upon the need
• be responsible for making long-term analysis and forecasts on opportunities and risks in non-leasing income streams
• develop and grow new and repeating business from content providers, agencies and advertising partners
In this role you will report to the Sales Team Manager. The position will be based in Malmö, Sweden.
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
It is the purpose of Ingka Centres to drive visitation to IKEA. We are creating Meeting Places where people loves to visit and come back again and again. As a Sales Account Leader at Ingka Centres you will be a part of the Operations Function. The purpose of the Operations function is to achieve operational results, drive efficiency improvements and enhance commercial performance and brand value of the Meeting Places.
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET'S CONNECT!
If you have job specific questions please contact hiring manager Alessandro Lamon at email@example.com.
Do you have questions about the recruitment process? Please contact the Ingka Centres Recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please apply with a CV and Personal Letter written in English before September 4th.
Warmly welcome with your application!