As a Retail Insights Leader, you get motivated by creating relevant and actionable insights based on business intelligence, consumer and customer data. You are passionate about customer behavior and their life at home and, through creation and sharing of retail and market insight, truly want to contribute to better informed strategies, plans and decisions. You are open to change, appreciate working agile, have the ability to lead and inspire people, and of course keen to turn insights into practice. Together with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate in an inspirational way, you have the capability to manage internal and external stakeholders in a high-level environment.
To succeed in this role, you have the ability to understand the complexity of IKEA business and corporate identity. You have been working with business intelligence/strategic insights/data management for a minimum of 5 years and have proven experience within these areas. You demonstrate strong analytical and research skills and can easily convey a message to business stakeholders, visualizing data and making impactful presentations. Working with both qualitative and quantitative data is something you are used to in a daily work. Besides that, you demonstrate strong leadership skills and can truly identify yourself with IKEA values.
You have knowledge of how to:
• Profile, model, analyse and report on data, cross-channel, to gain actionable insights for business purposes and decision making
• Analyse data from various sources to gain insights of the market and IKEA customers
• Systematically create, capture, share, manage and utilize insights created elsewhere within IKEA
• Govern and manage customer information in a responsible way to build trustful customer relationships
• Create and implement change initiatives and manage stakeholders in IKEA
• Design and develop learning materials to enable co-workers to develop their competencies
In this role you will drive sharp and well-informed strategies, plans and decisions, globally and locally, that are rooted in an ever-evolving understanding of consumers, Retail and Home Furnishing market. You will be responsible for leading the creation of relevant and actionable insights regarding Retail and Competitors that create business opportunities. You will also lead the research of retail trends by generating global and integrating local insights.
You will also:
• Develop tools for strengthening understanding of customer needs and experience
• Ensure alignment with research and insight plans across IKEA
• Contribute to creation of the Situation Analysis as "insights package" as key input to One IKEA BPL and starting point for tactical plan, and ensure that the insights underpin the future direction of Market Support
• Together with Market Support Knowledge Leaders, develop and share best practices and learning content for Retail Insights competence development in the markets
• Lead and coach a high performing team of insight leaders and specialists that will strongly contribute to reaching our growth objectives
• Provide subject matter support for the country teams, keep them informed on planned deliveries and together enable an infusion of relevant, actionable retail trends into the business
• Work across functions within Ingka Group and in good collaboration with other IKEA businesses
This role is located in Malmö, Hubhult, and will report to the Consumer & Customer Insights Manager.
ABOUT THIS WORK AREA
The mission for Market Support is to enable extraordinary growth by supporting the markets in a new era of meeting the customer. We will empower the markets to realize a simple, unique, and seamless meeting. We will provide our markets with economy of scale and exceptional quality in common solutions for all. We will organize for efficiency and effectiveness.
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET'S CONNECT!
If you have any questions related to the role, please reach out to Agnes Gawel, email@example.com. If you have questions regarding the recruitment process, please feel free to contact Caroline Årzén at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible, but please no later than the 20 of November. Please note that we will be reviewing applications on a continuous basis.