We’re looking two find two co-workers to be with us for short term assignments, one until December 2019 and the other one until December 2020, starting as soon as possible.
For both roles, we’re looking for someone who is dedicated to contribute to a great customer experience for co-workers moving across borders. Someone who is interested in following the global development of Mobility. Someone who is passionate about people and interested in how to make the complicated - simple. We’re looking for an organized person, a planner and communicator. Someone with an analytical mind-set, who’s self-driven and independent and with the ability to build relationships and create trust. We also need someone with knowledge and experience from working with home and host based mobility policies, with the knowledge of creating and implementing mobility policies and procedures in large-scale organizations and multinational environments. Someone with experience from working with a variety of service providers (relocation, insurance, tax, pension).
Summarized, someone that can provide expertise and support within the Mobility program with focus on effectively attract and retain key talent in a cost efficient yet inspirational way appreciated by our co-workers and business leaders.
A DAY IN YOUR LIFE WITH US
In the role, you will:
• In cooperation with global and local mobility and the business: create, implement, maintain and continuously develop mobility policies and processes that are effective,
efficient and in line with IKEA Culture and values, market trends, latest developments and best practices.
• Be responsible for continuously developing standardized, digitalized and aligned processes, by designing practices, templates, tools, and work instructions to enable
consistency and efficiency.
• Design, improve and coordinate processes with our global service providers (relocation, insurances, education and partner support).
• Partner with mobility team to identify training opportunities. Develop, coordinate and implement training sessions, materials, workshops, Q&A’s etc. to secure solid
mobility knowledge in the global as well as the local teams.
• Continuously develop and implement reporting and analytics (e.g. exceptions, outcome of surveys) to understand the true demand for support, benefits and services
from the assignees
• Create communication for key stakeholders to inform and inspire about Mobility.
• Engage, gather commitment and align with key stakeholders within People & Culture (for ex. Finance, Accounting, Tax, Legal and Risk Management).
• Ensure that all our markets are in line with the mandated ways of working
• Act as expert support for HRBP’s, business leaders and for co-workers transferring to the country.
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET'S CONNECT!
For questions about the positions, please contact recruiting manager Magnus at firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact recruiter Rosanna at email@example.com.
Warmly welcome with your application!