We are looking for someone with proven experience in marketing preferably in a retail or customer centric business working in a cross-functional environment. You possess strong customer focus skills, commercially and business driven and you have also high focus on interpersonal and negotiation skills. You get energized by working in close collaboration with colleagues and partners and when giving support to others and being supported in return. Your mission is always to achieve qualitative result in business, through tackling and solving difficult and new tasks meanwhile taking risks and translate them into simple solutions. You can see the big picture, structure information, create concepts and frameworks. Furthermore, you have a systematic approach and is used to working with a large amount of data. You share and live the IKEA Culture & Values on a daily basis.
You have knowledge of:
• Project Management – how to initiate, plan, execute, control and close a project
• Marketing Operation – how to integrate Marketing & Communication Strategy with the commercial agenda, how to translate it to high level actions and to harness marketing technology and marketing automation to achieve marketing objectives
• Functional marketing delivery - in one or more of the following areas:
- Customer Loyalty Management
- Integrated Insights
- Cross-channel data analytics & insights
- B2B Marketing
- Marketing Strategic Planning & Implementation
- Media Management
A DAY IN YOUR LIFE WITH US
The Marketing Specialist provides marketing support and expertise across the Marketing functions to enable a leading Ingka Centres consumer brand and positioning in the market. Moreover, contributes to the development of global Marketing capabilities for local use and adaptation, as well as the development and execution of global and cluster level marketing activities.
• execute on assigned tasks which contribute to strategic priorities across the Marketing function, as priorities evolve to deliver day-to-day Marketing activities, leveraging their experience in one more of the following areas: Marketing Brand & Strategy, B2B Marketing, Loyalty Community Marketing, Social Marketing, and Marketing Insights and Analytics
• execute on assigned tasks and contributes Marketing expertise on cross-functional mission-based teams outside of Marketing as needed
• support and coordinate market studies and provides insights regarding trends that enable qualified decisions for marketing
• support and follow up on marketing activities with the C&D Business Partners to find new and alternative marketing solutions to increase footfall and sales
• apply business knowledge and leverage digital best practices to achieve Marketing goals and objectives
• collaborate across Ingka Centres and IKEA Group to develop, secure and share updated Marketing information, tools and material to/from Marketing
• seek initiatives for improving the team and secure close cooperation with Marketing across IKEA Group
• role models the culture and values of Ingka Centres
This role is located in Malmö, Sweden.
In this role you will report to the Social Marketing Manager/ B2B Marketing Manager/ Loyalty and Customer Community Manager/ Marketing Strategy and Brand Manager.
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
The Commercial & Digital Domain´s mission is to enable Meeting Places, acting as a commercial engine to drive visitation and brand awareness through partnership and co-creation of innovative commercial and customer solutions, concepts and insights, creating an outstanding 360* experience for customers and communities.
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET'S CONNECT!
Do you have questions about the recruitment process? Please contact email@example.com.
Wish to know more about the role? Please connect with hiring manager Ulf Smedberg, firstname.lastname@example.org