We are looking for you who have a dream of being part of supporting the creation of meeting places for the future. As our new colleague and co-worker you have experience within marketing research and insights with focus on brand, communication, customer and partners satisfaction as well as consumer behaviour. You are curious by nature and have a great passion for working with research and analytics and if you have knowledge in retail and consumer trends it´s a plus. Your analytical capability is outstanding at the same time as you know how to communicate your findings in an impactful way. Furthermore you´ve been working with marketing surveys for several years (around 5 years) and it´s an advantage if you have experience in doing research in multiple markets at the same time. Properly you have a background from a similar role within a company, from an research agency or a client side role.
You have good skills in the following areas:
• Good analytical and numerical skills.
• Communication and presentation skills
• Must enjoy and have a passion for ‘digging’ through data sets to find the real story and themes that are worthy of further investigation.
• Of course your skills in English are very good, both in written and in verbal communication.
• You also have strong IT skills, especially PowerPoint and Excel as well as the ability to use data analysis packages
A DAY IN YOUR LIFE WITH US
As our Marketing Insights Analyst you support the Consumer & Customer Insights team to drive a customer, community and partner-focused culture across Ingka Centres by collaborating across the organisation to deliver impactful insights based on relevant data and analytics.
You will work with, but not limited to:
• supporting the Consumer & Customer Insights Manager in executing of relevant research/analytics opportunities
• project leading various market research within Ingka Centres across multiple markets and business topics, including research for the purposes of brand monitoring, customer’ & partner satisfaction
• applying your expertise in research design, execution of research, analysis, drawing conclusions on huge amount of data
• presenting your analysis in a well documented, actionable, and visually attractive way that serves to make informative decisions
OUR TEAM WITHIN IKEA
Ingka Centres Services AB is looking to expand its Consumer and Customer Insights team.
The team is contributing to Ingka Centres people making well-founded decisions based on actionable and timely insight.
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET'S CONNECT!
If you have any questions regarding the position please contact Charlotte Wossmark, firstname.lastname@example.org . For questions about the recruitment process you are welcome to contact IKEA HR Service Centre, +46 (0) 476 587 500 or email@example.com. Due to summer vacation our response time can be effected and our process is a bit longer then usual.