We believe you have extensive experience in global marketing in an international business environment, preferably in a retail and/or customer-centric business, creating and implementing long-term strategic plans. Experience of budget management (forecasting, goal setting, return on investment, profit and loss) is preferable. You have strong customer focus skills, and is commercially and business driven. Good interpersonal, negotiation, communication and coaching skills is valued. Advanced English knowledge is essential for success.
You feel motivated when searching and grasping for new business opportunities. Taking ownership and responsibility for making things happen comes naturally to you. You are driven to share your knowledge to see others succeed in their tasks and to coach people around you, helping them grow in either a particular business area or personally. The end result of any action motivates you as well as always aiming to make an impact and achieve qualitative result in business, through tackling and solving difficult and new tasks with balanced cost solutions. The IKEA culture and values inspires you in your everyday life.
You have knowledge of:
• how the IKEA brand, culture and values, strategic directions, business plans and actions plans all link together
• creating a unique image for IKEA in the consumers' mind and establishing a significant and differentiated presence in the market that attracts and retains customers
• how to maintain a coherent brand image through meeting places and external media
• how to adapt to a global meeting place concept to meet local culture and community needs and willpower to adjust the global concept to stay and continue to be relevant
• the IKEA visual and verbal identity in order to facilitate the creation of commercial environment
• what the IKEA brand means and how it should be incorporated in everything IKEA does
• how to acquire, convert and retain customers and engage with them in a relevant and meaningful way
A DAY IN YOUR LIFE WITH US
The main objective is to act as a single point of contact for their designated Meeting Place customer groups to facilitate and enable their access to Commercial & Digital’s expertise and support. Marketing Business Partners leverage their deep knowledge of the client’s operating environment and their broad knowledge of Ingka Centres marketing operations to support the Meeting Places in adapting global frameworks and tools to local contexts.
• leverage close relationships with communities and Meeting Place environments to support with marketing services to Meeting Places (local adaptation of global frameworks and tools)
• support assigned customer groups by providing strategic advisory, facilitating access to C&D’s Marketing expertise, and delivering effective marketing support as required within local meeting places
• leverage deep local market and community understanding to support the improvement of global marketing frameworks and tools
• act as a subject matter expert towards the Meeting Place marketing teams in regard to delivering marketing activities in their local contexts
• communicate local best-practices and insights to global marketing operations for continuous development of marketing plans, tools and frameworks
• broker services and expertise related to concept and customer experience
• develop a network within Ingka Centres and IKEA Group to create synergies through sharing of community-specific market and customer insights
• advise global marketing operations in regard to appropriate localisation of their marketing activities
• coach and support Meeting Place marketing teams in the localization of global frameworks and tools
• observe performance of Meeting Place marketing teams and pro-actively suggests improvements
• coach Meeting Place marketing teams in the delivery of marketing activities
This role is located in Malmö, Sweden.
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
The Commercial & Digital Domain´s mission is to enable Meeting Places, acting as a commercial engine to drive visitation and brand awareness through partnership and co-creation of innovative commercial and customer solutions, concepts and insights, creating an outstanding 360* experience for customers and communities.
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET'S CONNECT!
Do you have questions about the recruitment process? Please contact email@example.com.
In this role you will report to the Marketing Manager, Ingka Centres.
Wish to know more about the role? Please connect with hiring manager Ulf Smedberg, firstname.lastname@example.org