We are looking for a senior Loyalty/Customer Club expert to lead our approach for creating and delivering exciting, contemporary and unique benefits and rewards to all of our IKEA Family members around the world! You will support markets in driving growth and brand positioning through developing and implementing IKEA Family member benefits and rewards with the appropriate skills, tools and capabilities as part of the overall Customer Engagement Approach. You will need to have a strong customer mind-set, be able to work cross functionally with many different stakeholders and have a drive for results. You should have high competence within Loyalty, Digital and Mobile Marketing technologies and trends within customer and shopping behaviours. Plus solid knowledge and experience of Customer Engagement, Loyalty and Marketing best practice and trends. To be successful in this role, it is important that you have the following capabilities and knowledge:
• Knowledge on how to create, tailor and execute member benefits and rewards based on analytics and insights of previous member interactions with IKEA across all channels.
• Knowledge of how to acquire, convert and retain members and engage with them in a relevant and meaningful way across all brand interactions by recognizing the different stages of their experience journey.
• Knowledge of member life time value and management, including how to increase through more relevant and personalised benefits and rewards and ROI to increase business results.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING DAY TO DAY
As a member of the Customer Engagement team within Attract & Activate, you will lead the IKEA Family member benefits & rewards framework and associated offerings to acquire, retain and develop customers, as part of the Customer Engagement Approach (CRM & IKEA Family). You will bring your expertise and skills in loyalty management for creating compelling benefits & rewards. Demonstrating how this can drive brand positioning, growth and increase member lifetime value.
You will also work closely with key stakeholders within the Attract & Activate, Sales Activation & Steering, Home Furnishing, Sustainability and country teams. You will contribute towards creating always on growth through more relevant and personal engagement with members. Your assignment will include to:
• Lead the implementation of the IKEA Family customer club benefits & rewards framework and integration into the overall Customer Engagement approach
• Develop and implement skills, tools and ways of working with IKEA Family customer club benefits and rewards
• Support markets for how to work with and integrate IKEA Family customer club benefits and rewards to increase recruitment, engagement and life time value
• Provide subject matter support for the country teams within the area of benefits and rewards management for the IKEA Family customer club and act as a speaking partner on a global basis
• As part of the INGKA Retail Direction Job 8 ‘Always on for growth’, lead the IKEA Family personalised rewards initiatives to innovate, deploy, and develop our capabilities within this area
OUR TEAM WITHIN IKEA
Market Support empowers the markets to deliver extraordinary growth, a strong brand positioning and a convenient and inspiring customer meeting, through solutions and support that are customer centric in a new retail era. The Centres of expertise include Customer & Consumer Insights, Market Input, Planning & Review, Attract & Activate, Home Furnishing & Retail Design and Selling & Customer Experience.
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET'S CONNECT!
If you have any questions regarding the position please contact IKEA Family Manager, Penny Shaw at email@example.com. For questions about the recruitment process you are welcome to contact Simon Gabrielsen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we are unable to handle applications by e-mail and that we are reviewing applications on a continuous basis, so please take the chance to apply as soon as possible.