Simply because of your passion in business, environment and people. If you see yourself in a role where you are in the driving seat for better procurement, then we are looking for you!
We believe that you have experience of how to cooperate and work with different people in an international environment in a pro-active and structured way.
As our Global Business Navigation Manager in Group Procurement you are impacting and contributing to delivering better procurement to all of Ingka! We are a global organization with 500 colleagues located across the globe, driving procurement in 30 countries. In this role you are one of our most senior leaders and accountable for our business and financial performance management and financial planning and are leading the procurement dimension in the global financial processes across Ingka. You are also an active member of Ingkas global CFO community.
We also think that you have:
• Master’s degree or equivalent in Business / Finance / Economics or a related field
• Extensive experience in strategic business performance management and financial management
• You have 10 years + experience of increased responsibility in business steering or finance of which a minimum five years as a manager within a larger international business.
• Ability to communicate well in English
• Proven skills in developing people
• Accountable for our business and financial performance management and financial planning.
• Responsible for Financial Controlling and Accounting related areas for the Equipment Business.
• Responsible for leading, implementing and further developing the Ingka Financial Strategy, resource allocation and enterprise business performance management.
• Lead the development and implementation of business steering and financial principles, policies and frameworks.
• Contribute to the development of Ingka corporate and business strategies.
• Lead and manage the operation and development of a professional data and analytics driven Business Navigation Organization.
• Accountable for the production and distribution of analysis, insights and recommendations related to Ingka business performance.
• Secure and maintain networks between the three core businesses, business owners, group functions and service functions within the Ingka Group.
• Secure cross-organisational readiness and continued business growth in terms of competence, performance and succession through enabling an end-to-end approach.
You will be responsible to build competence throughout the Business Navigation organisation. You will coach, recruit and develop competent, high-performing and diverse leaders and co-workers. Through your leadership you create transparency of information, break down silos and facilitate free flow of ideas across teams and organisations. Last, but not least, you promote collaboration between co-workers from different parts of the organisation as well as encourage co-workers to challenge existing solutions for improvement.
You are a member of our Group Procurement management team, taking responsibility for the strategic aspects of finance and the Procurement Business plan/Action plan, respecting IKEA policies and standards and securing financial processes, compliance and legal requirements.
OUR TEAM WITHIN IKEA
Hej! We are Ingka Procurement, part of Ingka Group. We bring IKEA into the lives of the many people in more than 30 countries around the world. As IKEA grows it will be increasingly important that we have a way of sourcing and supplying that is fit to grow with IKEA. Together with colleagues all over the world we work to identify and understand all kinds of needs related to IKEA operations. Together with our suppliers we meet those needs innovatively, cost-effectively and with sustainability built in from the start. We secure a high-performing supplier base that can contribute to and grow together with IKEA in the future. Our ambition is to develop meaningful and better procurement!
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET'S CONNECT!
Bear in mind that the selection process will take place on an ongoing basis. Please note that we do not accept applications via email. Send in your application in English.
If you have questions regarding the recruitment process, please feel free to contact Johanna Kelenc Fridlund at firstname.lastname@example.org.