• Are you a proactive change-maker, purpose driven, and goal oriented? Do you have extensive knowledge of working with development and innovation? Can you bring experience with process leadership, future ways of working and stakeholder engagement across disciplines? Does the combination of a global market, the future of multi channel retail and the opportunity to create a better quality of life for the many people strike an emotional chord with you?
If so, we have the perfect role for YOU!
We believe that you are a curious, analytical and influential person with a passion for developing innovative ways of driving business towards the future through better solutions for the many people. As an independently inspired and goal-driven person you probably get your energy from both developing innovative solutions working across disciplines as well as leading your area of expertise in development and innovation portfolio.
With your previous experience you have acquired knowledge and capabilities of what it takes to drive and implement complex transformation changes in a larger global company where you led yourself and others. You have a broad knowledge of how to translate strategic plans into synchronized initiatives incorporating the management of budget and other key business performance measurements.
We see that you have a minimum of 3-5 years of experience in business development and portfolio management. Multi-channel retail and global market knowledge is preferred. Above all you must love the problem and enjoy the journey from research, development, testing and implementation.
• Leading facilitation and securing all pre-work for development & innovation councils, including structure, year cycles and follow up/reporting ensuring our development portfolios are effective and aligned with our business strategy
• Channeling business needs into the councils to ensure we have a balanced portfolio of initiatives to support our business objectives (including input from strategic landscape, BPL, strategic initiatives from market retail direction, entrepreneurship for the many and the total IKEA value chain
• Capturing competence development requirements connected to portfolio development
• Ensuring the necessary measures are in place to facilitate the scalability and deployment of development initiatives. Planning for success throughout the ecosystem.
Your work would also include:
• Build and enable development & innovation capabilities by leading and supporting strategic initiatives and methods, tools and mind-set across the organization and specifically within the Ingka Innovation Group Function mandate.
• Lead and enable assigned activities in support of the IKEA innovation methodology across the areas of exploration, ideation, co-creation, development, piloting, and deployment.
• Be a pro-active and engaged IKEA spokesperson and live the IKEA values through a balance between a diplomatic and rebellious approach that inspires creative problem solving, and empowers co-workers to pursue extraordinary achievements.
OUR TEAM WITHIN IKEA
• Strategy, Development & Innovation enables and support Ingka’s global innovation capability by leveraging our (DNS) framework and co-creation movement to orchestrate collaborations across business units, IKEA markets functions and the global group function.
We are currently a small team with a huge ambition and an opportunity to make global impact across the intersections of people, technology and business. We are growing fast and there is great demand for our competence as the company’s center of excellence in the areas of innovation and co-creation capability building.
This role is located in Malmö (20 min. train ride to Copenhagen) and you will report to Innovation Portfolio Manager, Henrik Bergstrand.
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET'S CONNECT!
• If you have any questions about the position and its assignment as to the recruitment process, please contact Recruiter Martina Wickström, at email@example.com
Please note that we will be reviewing applications continuously, which means that we may close the application process earlier if we find the right candidate.
We look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible but no later than the 29th of February.