Your passion for entrepreneurship and innovation shines brightly through in everything that you do and you optimistically face complex challenging problems and situations involving risk-taking!
We believe you have previous extensive experience in concept development (preferably in a retail context), possess a high level of business understanding and is used to creating and implementing long-term strategic plans, concepts and frameworks. Your English skills are excellent and you comfortably work with large amounts of data. You have a background in marketing and/or customer experience.
You also have knowledge of:
• defining, assessing and influencing values and behaviors to create a cultural environment
• the mechanisms behind creating a meeting place concept to drive business opportunity
• existing and potential customer’s needs, behaviors and aspirations
• adapting a global meeting place concept to meet local culture and community needs
• how to convey the benefits of the Ingka concept through different channels of communication to exploit commercial opportunities and inspire Centers’ visitors
• retail concepts, processes and procedures (e.g. merchandising, business model) that goes into a selling goods, products and services to the public
A DAY IN YOUR LIFE WITH US
Your main aim will be to manage our Meeting Place Making from both the conceptual development and implementation perspective, further on to ensure that conceptual frameworks and customer experience priorities are embedded throughout Meeting Places.
You will lead the Concept and Customer Experience team in their daily operations to develop and maintain the Meeting Place Making (MPM) framework and Concept Development methodology, of which Customer Experience (CX) is an integrated and critical component.
Responsibilities also include, but are not limited to:
• ensuring the continuous development of the Meeting Place Concept through close collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
• developing and managing the tactical execution of C&CX’s annual plan
• lead the development of tools and processes to enable reviews of local adaptations of the Meeting Place concept in regard to compliance with the global framework as well as Ingka’s and Ingka Centres values and directions
• responsible for the translation of the Meeting Place concept vision into standards that are withheld in all Ingka Centres operations
• provide coaching across the C&D function on Concept and Customer Experience
In this role you will report to the Commercial & Digital Domain Manager, Ingka Centres. The position will be based in Malmö, Sweden.
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
It is the purpose of Ingka Centres to drive visitation to IKEA. We are creating Meeting Places where people loves to visit and come back again and again. As Concept & Customer Experience Manager at Ingka Centres you will be a part of the Commercial & Digital team. Our mission is to enable Meeting Places, acting as a commercial engine to drive visitation and brand awareness through partnership and co-creation of innovative commercial and customer solutions, concepts and insights, creating an outstanding 360 degree experience for customers and communities’ solutions.
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET'S CONNECT!
If you have job specific questions please contact Stefan Sjöstrand, email@example.com.
Do you have questions about the recruitment process? Please contact the Ingka Centres Recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please apply with your CV and Personal Letter written in English no later than August 29th.
Warmly welcome with your application!