You love retail and communication! By being the strategic communication partner to key leaders within Ingka Group, you enable strong IKEA retail operations globally. Your work contributes to the growth and transformation of Ingka by increasing engagement and performance in the new IKEA we are creating. You are an experienced professional, and you don’t shy away from complex topics. You thrive on the complexity of driving change in a global organisation and to do this, it is highly valued – but not a must – to have experience from working in an IKEA retail country.
You build strong and meaningful relationships and you feel comfortable with defining, planning, executing and following up communication to relevant stakeholders, always with the customers in focus and the 160,000+ co-workers’ best close at heart.
You are a team player and find energy and results in collaboration, a go-to person for both business owners and Group Communication colleagues. Last but certainly not least, you embody the IKEA values and are not afraid to find your way and test and learn in changing times.
If this is you, then join us in the Communication Business Partner Team for Retail Operations.
A DAY IN YOUR LIFE WITH US
In your role as Communication Business Partner for Retail Operations you will:
• be a strategic communication sparring partner (and coach) to Retail Operations Managers and the Ingka Group functions Market Support, Customer Fulfilment and Expansion;
• contribute to driving business outcomes in alignment with the Ingka Group business plan;
• contribute to or lead communication initiatives for the retail operations area, making all this accessible for a larger, internal and external, target audience where relevant;
• promote and encourage new ways of working within the Ingka Group functions mentioned above and the matrix organisations across the world, enabling people to lead with communication;
• focus on further developing engagement within IKEA Retail Country Management teams, reviewing and implementing a new communication channel landscape;
ABOUT THIS WORK AREA
The Ingka Group is a world leader in the home furnishing business. We are a strategic partner and the largest franchisee of the IKEA franchise system, owning and operating 367 IKEA stores and digital touchpoints in 30 countries. The Ingka Group is a values-driven company with a passion for life at home and a vision to create a better everyday life for the many people.
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET'S CONNECT!
You might have some questions about the position of Communication Business Partner Retail Operations or the recruitment process and that's a good thing! Feel free to reach out to our recruiter Malin Ackesjö via email@example.com or Acting Manager Anna Pilkrona Godden via firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to receiving your application, but no later than the 26th of January. As we will have interviews on a continuous basis the position might be closed sooner.