You enjoy a real communication challenge, in an environment where everything is changing. You are an experienced professional having worked 8-10 years in internal and change communications, ideally in a finance related environment, and you don’t shy away from complex topics. On a daily basis, you are one of our go-to persons when it comes to communication relating to on of our big transformations, Business Operations Transformation (BOT) Finance & Procurement. You build strong and meaningful interpersonal relationships and you feel comfortable with defining, planning, leading, executing and following up of all communication to relevant stakeholders whilst keeping our leaders, and co-workers’ needs at heart, while achieving our program deliverables.
You are an advisor, sparring partner, coach, leader, editor and facilitator. You thrive on the complexity of driving change and creating inspiring communication in a global organisation. You enable leaders to lead this change and own the BOT story. You co-create to drive awareness and enthusiasm around BOT across the Ingka globe.
You are a team player and find energy and results in collaboration. Last but certainly not least, you embody the IKEA values and are not afraid to find your way and test and learn in changing times.
If this is you, then join us in the CFO Communication Business Partner team as the Communication Business Partner for BOT. The role will be located in Malmö, Sweden.
A DAY IN YOUR LIFE WITH US
We are creating a new IKEA for more of the many people to have better lives at home, becoming even more affordable, accessible and people & planet positive. Our customers’ needs are constantly changing; they won’t stand still, and neither will we.
BOT is one of the big transformations that enables creating a new IKEA. It is about meeting new business demands and creating the right pre-conditions for our future business operations in finance and procurement. In BOT we simplify and standardise our ways of working, we implement new modern tools, and we centralise transactional work in finance and procurement operations.
In your role as Communication Business Partner for BOT you will:
• contribute to success of BOT through delivering the BOT Communication stream deliverables specifically;
• lead, enable, and facilitate colleagues working in your part of the BOT Communication stream to deliver their tasks in the best way, and grow while doing that;
• co-create the approach, narrative and material for BOT updates to increase awareness and enthusiasm around BOT across Ingka;
• define an engagement approach, and explore and deliver new ways to communicate the benefits of BOT making it accessible to a larger target audience;
• be a strategic communication sparring partner (and coach) to the BOT Leadership Team;
• contribute to a strong BOT program team, that is aligned and speaks in one voice, through regular, constructive and inspirational internal team communication;
• work closely together with the BOT program manager and Program Management Office to deliver clear and relevant communication for formal decision forums, enabling quick decision making;
• keep BOT communication relevant and up-to-date by working closely with BOT program members and stakeholders to integrate learnings and updates;
• work closely with the Communication Transformation leader of BOT, and have a high level understanding of the leaders activities, to serve as a backup when necessary.
OUR TEAM WITHIN IKEA
Our team is the voice of IKEA. We use words, pictures and videos to tell the story about IKEA, to build our brand and inspire people with our offer. We bounce ideas back and forth, we challenge each other and we are crazy passionate about communication. Of course we’re also the ones who make sure to keep all our fellow co-workers informed, engaged and connected in a constantly changing business environment.
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET'S CONNECT!
You might have some questions about the position of Communication Business Partner for Business Operations Transformation or the recruitment process and that's a good thing! Feel free to reach out to our recruiter Yvette van Zon via Yvette.email@example.com
We are looking forward to receiving your application, but no later than the 28th of February. As we will have interviews on a continuous basis the position might be closed sooner.