Business Operations Transformation (BOT) Planner, Ingka Group
You see things a little differently. So do we. We believe that your values are more important than your CV. We offer positions that will challenge your skills and let you continue to grow. Come see things a little differently with us!
We are on a transformation journey! People will experience a new IKEA in 3 years from now. We will grow, be closer to where people are, go fully digital hand-in-hand with services, become circular, and take a stand on equality. And that’s just to name a few. All of these opportunities are unique to IKEA and are possible due to our inspiring vision and values, and our continued growth.
The Business Transformation is an enabler to the Retail Direction and the 10 jobs. As part of the Business Transformation we are investing to transform our business operations in finance and procurement to create the right pre-conditions for our future.
To know more about Business Operations Transformation please visit us here:
You are quality and result driven, with a strong desire to develop the planning and project management maturity of IKEA. You possess the ability to use your capable planning skills to combine working on a strategical, tactical and operational level. Your actions are motivated by personal initiative and driven intrinsically. Giving and receiving input and challenging the established standard comes natural to you. On a daily basis you will use your strong communication and analytical skills. Your ability to work in fast changing environment, approach of founding and implementing new processes and solutions will be needed.
About the job
BOT Planner has a good knowledge of projects and robust practices for planning and reporting. You will support the development and establishment of common project management capability, common tools and methods, capacity planning, quality assurance and readiness in order to secure successful project planning based on overall roadmap. Additionally, you will be responsible for performance and delivery follow up with the Managers, work stream leads, steering groups and other governance forums, and for compliance to all aspects of how we work within BOT program.
About the assignment
• Proven experience from working in global complex cross organisation projects (SAP global rollouts is a plus).
• Solid experience from creating and establishing robust ways of working according to PM practices with focus on planning, follow up, reporting as well as risks and issues.
• Extensive knowledge of how to create and implement change initiatives and manage stakeholders.
• Ability to track and follow up on deviations, deliverables, dependencies and tasks.
• Planning tools skills mandatory (MSP, Jira, Clarity, etc.)
• Basic understanding of IKEA’s corporate identity, core values and vision of creating a better everyday life for the many people
• Self organizing as well a a team player with excellent facilitation skills
• Location for this position is Sweden or frequent travels will be required.