You have a keen sense of urgency and like to prioritise your work to make efficient use of time and meet deadlines. You have a hands-on approach to a physically demanding environment, and a solution-focused mind set. You have a flexible approach to team work and enjoy change. You are happy to work part time and available to work 3 weekends in every 4.
• As part of the Logistics function you will handling goods, e.g. picking goods from the warehouse and preparing for delivery, using the correct equipment in a safe and efficient way to minimise damage to stock and equipment.
• Working proactively to maintain the safety and security of your areas of responsibility for customers and colleagues.
• Working together with your colleagues to improve the shopping experience of customers in order to generate more sales.
• Following agreed processes, working methods and procedures, including IT systems and techniques.
• Ability to work independently as well as work as part of a team
• You need to be able to think and act efficiently and safely to ensure a smooth goods flow operation that results in the right products being available to customers at the right time. This is a highly physical role involving heavy lifting and operation of manual pallet jacks.
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET'S CONNECT!
Gemma Bonnici- hr.451.AU@ikea.com
This role is permanent part-time co-worker, 30 hours per fortnight and will require the successful applicant to work a rotating roster of both morning, evening and weekend shifts. Note that you will be required to have availability 7:30 to 20:00 (Monday- Thursday, Saturday & Sunday) & 7:30 to 22:00 on Friday's. You must be available 3 out of 4 weekends.