You have experience working in customer facing fast paced environments and are enthusiastic about working with others in a team. As this role largely involves working with internal systems, you are technically competent or able to pick up new systems quickly. You have excellent communication skills and demonstrate a polite and friendly manner. You are able to quickly build relationships with others and have proven ability to be assertive and under pressure you remain calm when faced with stressful situations. You go above and beyond and are customer-centric. Good attention to detail and the ability to multitask and take personal initiative as well as an interest in home furnishing are important in this role.
As our store trades 7 days a week you will need to be available between the hours of 9am and up to 10pm. You will have availability to work a mix of daytime and evening shifts as well as 3 out of 4 weekends.
As a Customer Relations Co-worker, you will be responsible for, but not limited to:
• Ensuring that payment is handled in a reliable, efficient, accurate and friendly way.
• Building relationships with other departments and passing on any knowledge that will contribute to a better shopping experience for the customer.
• Building loyalty by ensuring customers have a positive final touch-point during their IKEA shopping experience.
• Solving customer queries within your level of authorisation.
• Making decisions to provide win-win solutions for customer and the business.
• Recording information accurately in the relevant systems so that we can use the resulting analysis to make improvements to our customers’ future shopping experiences.
• Taking pride of your own development.
There are currently permanent part-time positions available for a minimum of 40 hours and 50 hours per fortnight.
OUR TEAM WITHIN IKEA
The Shopping Experience Team creates a positive experience for the customer, to ensure that they return to shop with us again in the future. The team ensures that the service is fast and efficient for the customer and cost-effective for the store.