As a person you are passionate about people and have a strong belief in individuals’ potential. You are interested to do analytical, operational and strategic work. You act as an ambassador for the IKEA culture and values.
You have knowledge how to evaluate jobs and job structures to set the level for positions and how to assess and award compensation and benefit packages on a co-worker level. You have experience in administrating and processing payroll information to ensure co-workers get the right net pay at the right time, including accurate tax, social security reporting and input to financial accounting. You have proven knowledge how to organise, store and maintain records and information across IKEA and how to develop and use IKEA standards and manuals to follow rules. You know how to create, implement and follow up on rules and practices that ensure accountability, compliance, fairness and transparency within IKEA.
You demonstrate general leadership ability and effectiveness in leading teams with the capacity to handle multiple priorities, initiatives, interfaces and tasks. You know how to work independently, take own initiatives and responsibility. You express ideas and opinions effectively in verbal and written communication - with ability to influence and inspire.
For this role we believe you need proven record of developing people and organisations, minimum 2 years of Human Resources experience, minimum of 1 year of experience in compensation & benefits, experience from a global matrix organisation and/or participating on global projects.
A DAY IN YOUR LIFE WITH US
In the role as Total Rewards Manager, you lead country Total Rewards implementation focusing on effectively attracting and retaining key talent in a cost efficient yet inspirational way, appreciated by our co-workers.
• Lead localisation of Centre of Expertise Total Rewards concept, frameworks, approach and process in order to ensure successful implementation in country in line with all regulatory compliance;
• Lead and develop the local Total Rewards team to ensure excellent co-worker experience;
• Proactively collect and transmit country specific Total Rewards needs to the Centre of Expertise;
• Monitor the (job) market and trends in the country to find the best practice in harmonising and developing competitive job offers;
• Together with BNOF implement the national compensation processes like the salary planning, bonus planning and incentive schemes development with particular attention paid to pension solutions;
• Monitor the cost and usage of Total Rewards programs, develop recommendations as appropriate, and negotiate cost with insurance carriers, vendors, brokers, and consultants if needed on local level;
• Track the national Rewards budget in the organisation and manage existing compensation components to keep co-workers satisfied and the rise of costs manageable. Assess the effectiveness of actions taken and pro-actively recommend new and innovative approaches and solutions;
• Consult and support the organisation on a flexible up-to-date rewards set-up that meets most co-workers' needs;
• Initiate and lead supporting communication activities to ensure transparency and understanding.
In this role you will report to the Co-worker Experience Manager.
ABOUT THIS WORK AREA
At the heart of our business are people. We create a better everyday life together by living our shared values and safeguarding our unique culture. To create an inspiring IKEA experience we need to make sure our co-workers have the preconditions to meet our customers in the best possible way.
The purpose of the People and Culture function is to secure the competence and organisation to reach our business ambitions.
To succeed, we are focusing on three movements:
1. People choose IKEA for what we stand for
2. Engaged IKEA people with customers at heart
3. A modern, lean and agile IKEA fit for growth.