To drive creation and sharing of actionable consumer and customer insights to enable better informed strategies, plans and decisions in the local market.
To drive consumer and customer understanding to inform business partners how to create value for customers and consumers, while delivering growth for the business (Marketing, Selling and Customer).
A DAY IN YOUR LIFE WITH US
- Build recommendations for the C&CI (Consumer & Customer Insights) Manager and other key stakeholders within and outside Commercial based on consumer and customer insights;
- Provide relevant consumer and customer insights to the relevant teams to support problem solving;
- Champion delivering a seamless, convenient and rewarding end to end shopping experience to maximize conversion and selling more across all channels;
- Collect and synthetize consumer, customer, brand data and internal data to contribute with recommendations and to inform decisions;
- Adopt and implement global tools, methodologies and solutions, and create new where necessary;
- Support a number of Selling and Customer Experience teams as well as stores based by providing relevant insights on the workload division set by the C&CI Manager;
- Act as a member of the C&CI team and proactively contribute to C&CI plan/output in order to deliver to the common objectives and goals;
- Actively cooperate with all key stakeholders within commercial and beyond to secure integration, common focus and to maximize impact (for example Digital, CFF (Customer Fulfilment), Communications, Sustainability, BNOF (Business Navigation Operations & Finance), People & Culture);
- Be an active player in driving an open and sharing climate, be a role model of the IKEA values and contribute to the transformation of IKEA.
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
We deliver sustainable, extraordinary growth by creating a new, unique, inspiring and convenient meeting with the customers. We deliver a multichannel experience that adds value to the many people and inspires a home furnishing movement.