We are changing everything (almost) to help IKEA become more affordable, accessible and people & planet positive. Join us on this incredible journey as Communication Business Partner for Group Business Navigation & Finance.
You enjoy a real communication challenge, in an environment where everything is changing. You are an experienced professional having worked 8-10 years in internal and change communications and you don’t shy away from complex topics.
You do not need to be a finance professional, but you understand the role finance professionals and business analyst play in steering and securing business performance and profitable growth. You thrive on the complexity of driving change in a global organisation, helping to create professional engagement in the financial community as well as between finance professionals and business across the globe.
You know numbers and understand business which allows you to support financial communications at different levels and to different target audiences. You are a team player and find energy and results in collaboration. Last but certainly not least, you embody the IKEA values and are not afraid to find your way and test and learn in changing times.
If this is you, then join us in the Communication Business Partner Team for the CFO area as Communications Business Partner for Group Business Navigation and Finance.
In your role as Communication Business Partner for CFO you will:
• contribute to driving business outcomes in alignment with the Group function business plan;
• explore new ways to communicate the specifics of our financial strategy making it accessible for a larger target audience;
• be a strategic communication sparring partner (and coach) to Group Business Navigation and Finance Manager/Deputy CFO and the management team;
• help to promote and encourage new ways of working within the Group function and the matrix organisation across Ingka;
• focus on further developing engagement within the finance community and reviewing and implementing a new communication channel landscape;
• contribute to or lead communication initiatives for the CFO area as a whole, together with the CFO Communication Business Partner Team.
OUR TEAM WITHIN IKEA
The Ingka Group is a world leader in the home furnishing business. We are a strategic partner and the largest franchisee of the IKEA franchisee system, owning and operating 367 IKEA stores and digital touchpoints in 30 markets.
The Ingka Group is a values-driven company with a passion for life at home and a vision to create a better everyday life for the many people.
The Communication Business Partner Team CFO is part of the Business Partner Unit in Ingka Group Communications.
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET'S CONNECT!
You will be based in Leiden and the assignment is full time. You’ll report to Sandra Maas, Communication Business Partner Manager CFO area.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact Maya Goldbeter, email@example.com, People & Culture Business Partner Recruitment in Leiden.
Your application, written in English and consisting of a covering letter and CV, should be registered on-line. Please note that an (online) assessment, as well as a background check will be part of the recruitment process.
Please ensure your application is received before August 16, 2019.
We regret that we are unable to handle applications made by e-mail.
Interviews for this role will be held over the phone as a first step of the process and we will send out invitations to interviews by the beginning of the following week.
Looking forward to your application!