You have a passion for enabling and supporting change, and enjoy being the spider in the web. As part of the Business Operations Transformation roll out team you will partner up with the countries to enable change. You will be the main point of contact between the country and the BOT streams for People & Culture and Communication.
We are on a transformation journey! People will experience a new IKEA in 3 years from now. We will grow, be closer to where people are, go fully digital hand-in-hand with services, become circular, and take a stand on equality. And that’s just to name a few. All of these opportunities are unique to IKEA and are possible due to our inspiring vision and values, and our continued growth.
The Business Transformation is an enabler to the Retail Direction and the 10 jobs. As part of the Business Transformation we are investing to transform our business operations in finance and procurement to create the right pre-conditions for our future.
To know more about Business Operations Transformation please visit us here:
The BOT Change Facilitator role is to support and enable effective change management. Through this embed the new system and ways of working in the country. The BOT Change Facilitator will act as a liaison between the country and BOT team. Ensuring that the country input is incorporated to continuously improve the BOT tools and approach from a BOT Communication, Change and People & Culture perspective.
You will amongst others prepare, lead, co-ordinate and execute change and communication tasks; coordinate and facilitate that change is managed during the roll out in full alignment and cooperation with the country; record and manage deviations to take necessary corrective action from a change management perspective; secure a good knowledge transfer to enable the co-workers to work with the new system and ways of working; support the country to ensure business continuity during roll out.
ABOUT THIS WORK AREA
• Knowledge and experience to manage plans, and goals, and follow up on KPIs.
• Knowledge and experience how to support and enable leaders and co-workers in change.
• Knowledge and experience of how to communicate changes and introduce and embed new ways of working
• Good understanding how to use different leadership styles
• Good understanding of our corporate identity, core values and vision
• Strong senior stakeholder management and the ability to navigate in a changing environment
• Excellent presentation and communication skills – both written and verbal.
• Location for this position is Netherlands(Leiden) or Sweden and frequent travel will be required