Regional Range Leader North America- Food Service
At IKEA Food Services AB we are passionate food lovers whose Malmö, Sweden office develops and provides food for the many people around the world. Every year 680 million visitors experience a taste of Sweden in the IKEA Restaurants, Swedish Food Markets and Bistro´s in our different markets. With Food at the heart of everyday life, we offer honest food for the many people and the planet.
IKEA Purchasing Services (US) Inc. is looking for a...
Regional Range Leader North America for Food Services
We are on an exciting journey in the years to come. We will strengthen the way we work with Food Services and the Regional Range Leader role is an essential part of that. The Food Services team will strive to create customer success with our offer by focusing on price and quality, design and taste, environment and health. Based on the needs of our customer we want to continuously challenge and develop our range and the customer experience and contribute to growth.
The Regional Range Leader is part of the Food Services team headquartered in Malmo and reports to the Business Leader Food Service. The position will be based in the Philadelphia Purchasing Office with travelling as part of the assignment.
As a Regional Range Leader you will:
- Be responsible for creating close collaboration with retail, category and the Range & Product team to further develop the range offer to be market relevant and IKEA unique
- Creating extraordinary growth through transforming knowledge and insights around both IKEA democratic design & Nordic food heritage as well as local food trends & innovations, into product development of regional food range
- Lead the collaboration of the regional MP/MO dishes, securing overall portfolio in close alignment with the BA
- Investigate, analyze and interpret the regional food business/industry and future trends for insights to global product development strategies
- Lead cross business initiatives together with retail markets, Food Category and BA Food, specifically the regional pantry development
- Connect markets in their common needs and share opportunities to drive volume up and purchase prices down, supporting the category business teams with regional consolidations
- Together with category, be part of the approval process of range regional sourced by e.g. attending production starts and working with the suppliers
- Support the implementation of news and range frameworks in the retail markets in the region.
- Secure and develop simple, efficient and fast ways of working between the markets, BA and Category.
- Act as an ambassador creating trustful relationships, leading by example and promoting the IKEA Values and Culture.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about creating a better everyday life for the many people - making the IKEA vision come true in every product.
- You have many years work experience with good insight in the food industry.
- We would like you to have great knowledge and understanding of commerciality and the meeting with customers.
- You need to have several years’ experience of product development or portfolio management in a food business/industry as well as from an international environment.
- You are great in building trustful relationships, cooperate with different people and units, and working both on a strategic, tactical and operational level.
- You have very strong understanding of how to steer a commercial business agenda
- You are result oriented and able work and deliver many projects simultaneously under time constrains. The passion for Food and the IKEA Food Journey as well as for the IKEA Food Health and Sustainability Strategy is obvious and you want to be hands on working to deadlines to make things happen in reality.
Does this sound interesting? Please send us your application – CV and letter of motivation – in English. We really want to get to know you, so make sure you tell us why you would be a good fit for this role. The last day to send your application is August 20. Please note that we will be interviewing continuously, which means that we may close the application process earlier than stated if we find the right candidates.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Sandra Lundén during Swedish business hours at +46 73 416 91 16
We welcome all applications. In the first selection process, we consider candidates from IKEA Food Services, IKEA of Sweden and IKEA Communications.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.