You will actively support the Customer Fulfillment – Distribution Center (DC) business in order to enhance customer value, growth and optimize long term business performance for IKEA, by enabling better business decisions, securing efficiency and leading in accordance with financial and business strategies. This includes securing (financial) business performance, Operational (KPI's) performance, a safe and secure environment in compliance with laws, policies and standards and process.
You also have the following knowledge and experience in:
- University degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent required, MBA is a plus
- Minimum of 3 years experience with finance, economics or related field
- Commercial controllership or related experience preferred
- Comfortable working in a matrix environment
- Excellent analytical and financial modeling skills
- Good Understanding of Customer Fulfillment Logistical set-up, Operational planning and execution.
- Skilled in MS Office, intermediate level skills in MS Excel.
- Reliability of cost forecasting and respect of rules/definitions and deadlines.
· Performance improvement of the respective business unit and goal achievement of non financial KPI’s.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING DAY TO DAY
· Provide strategic and operational finance leadership and business partners for the Distribution/Customer Fulfilment teams. This position has P&L responsibility, the ideal candidate will demonstrate proactive business partnership, ability to influence stakeholders to deliver results, and initiative to drive profitability through continuous improvement.
· Provide management with scenario plans driven by volume changes, investments and external influences.
· Participate actively in the creation and implementation of action plans for a Unit during the BPL process.
· Coordinate the Goal processes for the Unit, establishing of budgets, communicate and explain goal.
· Secure the functional reporting, Unit DSP Invoice, and commentary according to common rules and deadlines.
· Highlight discrepancies between goals and actual results, and identify corrective actions.
· Initiate and/or support benchmark activities towards other comparable Units.
· Provide the Unit Manager and Market Area CFF management team with reliable navigation information.
· Secure and develop a high consciousness of cost within the Unit, initiate cost saving activities.
· Secure the performance measurement and support to improve performance of the major KPI’s by being close to operations such as organizing workshop for business improvement, benchmark activities etc.
· Facilitate the decision making process by providing the Unit Manager and Market Area CFF management team with tools, analysis and/or evaluations of business potentials.
· Can be responsible for the Consolidation of results on a Market Area and or Country level.
OUR TEAM WITHIN IKEA
The purpose of Fulfilment Operations is take the overall accountability and direct responsibility for a high-performing Customer Fulfilment Operations organisation. We are to drive the business agenda for Central, Store and Service Fulfilment Operations together.