The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low that as many people as possible can afford them. We operate in Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand – and have an ambitious expansion plan to bring a little bit of Sweden to new markets in the region. We are part of the Ikano Group of companies and the only IKEA franchisee owned by the Kamprad family that founded IKEA.
We also develop, own and operate Shopping Centres that are anchored by IKEA and create walkable communities by including residential, office and other types of real estate in our development plans.
We work towards making sustainability a natural part of our everyday work. We are active in our communities, driving and supporting social initiatives that benefit children, women and the environment.
This function is to to ensure efficient and uninterrupted operation of the shopping center according to company standards, while improving tenant, customer and employee satisfaction. Exceedingly responsible for the Operational procedures of the center, outsourced services and the Safety & Security for the building, its staff and visitors.
- Compile monthly / ad-hoc reports.
- Prepare weekly Visitor Count, Housekeeping, Waste and carpark reports.
- Manage tenant’s correspondence / general communications of the centre / database management.
- Liaison for compensations/insurance claims and maintains accurate and timely records of correspondence with customers/tenant.
- Compile monthly / ad-hoc reports.
- Attend to customer / tenant feedback and complaints.
- To ensure that the operations achieve optimum performance and efficiency through the appointed outsource vendors and in house operations team.
- Practicing a long term asset maintenance plan to ensure that the building is kept in shape as new.
- General liaison contact for the daily operational shopping centre matters.
- Manage the outsourced services e.g. Housekeeping, Waste Management & carpark
- Prepare monthly report which includes update on KPI and Budget.
- Review & update all SOPs, templates and forms in relation to all areas/department under purview.
- To do any Ad-Hoc assignment from time to time as and when required by the Management and any relevant Ad-Hoc / Admin Task.
- Ensure compliance with the requirements of local regulations and all other relevant statutory regulations and guidelines, as well as all relevant Company, IKANO group policies and procedures.
- Handle the incident and complain concerning the common area and handle the insurance claim and execute the reinstatement the damaged assets.
- Support and work closely with Tenant Relation Department concerning move-in and move-out tenants & daily monitor the outsource staff performance.
- Liaising with other department e.g. marketing / leasing for ad-hoc task.
- To work with the carpark Supervisor to manage daily operations of the carpark.
- To manage the season passes for co-workers & IKEA tenants.
- To ensure that the car park SOPs are adhered to, and to review & update accordingly.
- To ensure that Parking facilities and systems are in good and well conditions.
- Responsible for renewal of licenses, certificates of car park operations with local authorities.
- Ensure car park collections are carried out with proper recording and reporting.
- Supervise and monitor a team of car park attendants towards achieving company objectives.
- Plan and execute smooth and efficient traffic management and parking facilities.
- Monitoring daily activities at car park including traffic and crowd movements.
- Check technical conditions of barriers, intercoms and automatic payment machines and coordinate any request from the reporting officer.
Building Business Competence
- Coach, educate and develop staff; ensuring growth and exceeding set goals.
- Develop and/or update and implement Operations guidelines, standards and procedures in accordance with the company’s standards and legislation.
- Diploma in any discipline with 4+ years of experience in retail business with 2+ years in carpark management.
- Retail business or shopping centre experience will be a bonus point.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skill.
- Customer service oriented.
- Fast learner, proactive and analytical thinking.
- Trustworthy with good working attitude and ability to relate well with people from all levels.
- Organizational skills and multitasking ability to prioritize.
- Computer literacy.
Please apply by 21 February 2020