We are Ingka Centres. And we love people. When people meet each other, incredible things can happen. Ideas sprout, new friendships begin and old friendships get a new start, collaborations produce results and even love blossoms. Ingka Centres provides spaces where this magic can happen. Our centres offer many reasons to visit – always anchored by IKEA and together with many inspiring partners, they attract many people, every day.
• you lead the long-term project from start to end as a Project Coordinator or Manager,
• you lead projects related to commercial, real estate or operating businesses focused on meeting places,
• you have high communication skills and able to work effectively with many stakeholders, eg. Investors, vendors, customers,
• you are self-driven able to take care of wide scope of responsibility, for entire project development agenda in Poland, planning, realization),
• you have great experience/ knowledge/ understanding of business administration (processes, structures, operations),
• you think critically - consolidate knowledge, ideas, perspectives from various business area,
• you have leadership skills - ability to engage many people in projects, ensuring that project development would be delivered in timely fashion and with care,
• you have Master’s Degree at Business Administration or Investment management.
• Localise and execute Meeting place concept according to the commercial idea in the specified market and thus create a future asset value, based on a unique customer experience and Omni-channel infrastructure,
• Establish effective cooperation with all stakeholders and partners during project development, including local authorities, to secure project execution targets are met within expected quality, time and budget,
• Plan and timely deliver the project within the budget and with expected quality,
• Drive change management agenda to secure delivery of sustainable income, asset market value and IKEA store sales.
• Implement plans to minimize customer disturbance during project execution,
• Ensure required and timely reporting to the steering bodies on the budget and project progress, following company processes and procedures,
• Recruit, build and secure that project team has necessary professional competence and expertise to deliver such project to a required commercial, construction and financial result.
ABOUT THIS WORK AREA
As Project Development Manager you will be responsible for opening of a new meeting place on the defined market or redeveloping existing assets, supporting a growth of IKEA store, within the budget and with expected quality to achieve long-term strategy “Meeting place Approach”, respecting the defined concept and design.
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET'S CONNECT!
Learn more and apply on www.ikea.pl/TwojaStronaPracy.
Due to the fact that this position requires specific competences, please attach any file to your application in which you will present us your experience.
• that you would stay with us for a longer time - we provide a contract of employment,
• that you would develop and build your skill with us – together we will create a development path that will suit your needs,
• to ensure the safety of you and your family - we provide medical care, Pension Plan and Accident Insurance,
• to appreciate your achievements,
• to give you the opportunity to choose additional benefits ex. cafeteria programme (including eg. Multisport card).
The three businesses in Ingka Group are IKEA Retail, which operates 367 IKEA stores that each year receive 800 million visitors, with two billion visits to IKEA.com; Ingka Investments, whose main mission is to protect the financial independence of the group in the long term by investing in strategic businesses outside the pure retail; and us, Ingka Centres, owning 44 shopping centres in China, Europe, and Russia and welcoming 480 million visitors each year.