You see things a little differently. So do we. At IKEA we believe in uniquely tailored development plans. You decide how you want to grow and we’ll be there to support you. Our culture means that every voice is heard, including yours. With IKEA you’ll discover a leadership approach that inspires the best in you. Come see things a little differently with us.
• Bachelor or Master Degree in Accounting / Finance / Economics or a related field.
• Professionally qualified accountant ACA/ACCA or local equivalent.
• At least 10 years of experience with increased responsibility in finance related field.
• At least 5 years of experience as a manager in large international structure.
• Passionate in creating financial frame which suits the future business needs.
• Interesting in leading, steering and supporting overall Ingka Group financial reporting that supports a strong compliance framework and effective governance.
• Proactive in implementation the changes in direct and indirect Tax matters.
• Proven skills in developing people and provide support, coaching, training and career direction to others.
• Inspired by working together in an ever-changing multi-dimensional environment.
• Strong ability to prioritize, provide clear directions and multi task.
• Motivated by sharing and living the IKEA culture and values and by leading through co-creation with other IKEA units.
• Lead the development of the financial controlling team based on the global finance and organizational strategy to secure the right competences, performance and succession.
• Accountable for securing, setting up and maintaining the financial structures to follow-up cost and performance and support decision making in line with global frameworks.
• Lead and supervise local and/or centralized Accounting & Reporting Operations to ensure relevant, complete, accurate and timely closings and Financial and Management reporting, based on standard global frameworks and local legal and tax requirements for all Ingka Group businesses in the country dispersed among multiple legal entities.
• Secure external and internal compliance within Accounting & Reporting, Tax and Treasury and tackle dynamically changing regulatory and business environment
• Accountable for variance analysis, reviewing and challenging reported actuals and forecasts and first level of commentary.
• Accountable for cooperation with Group Financial Controlling (matrix), Group Tax and Country organization to minimize deviations from standard global frameworks for local business needs and compliance reasons and secures effective ways of working. Contributes to global projects and local execution (as part of these projects) to simplifying, harmonizing and automating financial operations and reporting.
• Secure effective governance and supervise solid support for country management with insight in financial performance & position, liquidity, investment decisions and financial planning.
• Accountable for effective implementation of the internal control framework in the country financial operations and reporting on country and global level.
• Manage tax risks and opportunities through the implementation, administration and monitoring of a tax control framework.
• Secure that all external reporting obligations including among others statistical reporting, Mandatory Disclosure Rule, Anti-Money Laundering to Transfer Pricing documentation, are fulfilled timely
• Represent the group in tax audits and in front of other external stakeholders
In this role you will report to the Country CFO.
This role is located in Janki/Warsaw.
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET'S CONNECT!
Learn more and apply on www.ikea.pl/TwojaStronaPracy.
Due to the fact that this position requires specific competences, please attach any file to your application in which you will present us your experience.
• that you would stay with us for a longer time - we provide a contract of employment,
• that you would develop and build your skill with us – together we will create a development path that will suit your needs,
• to ensure the safety of you and your family - we provide medical care, Pension Plan and Accident Insurance,
• to appreciate your achievements,
• to give you the opportunity to choose additional benefits ex. cafeteria programme (including eg. Multisport card) – learn more on www.ikea.pl/TwojaStronaPracy.
The home furnishing market is expected to triple in Poland by 2035 and IKEA is at the forefront of this growth. With strong expansion plans, we are creating opportunities for innovative, forward-thinking individuals who want to develop themselves, people and the business! We grow and we need you!