You see things a little differently. So do we. At IKEA we believe in uniquely tailored development plans. You decide how you want to grow and we’ll be there to support you. Our culture means that every voice is heard, including yours. With IKEA you’ll discover a leadership approach that inspires the best in you. Come see things a little differently with us.
• Proven experience and increased responsibility in business steering, finance and development.
• Perfect knowledge of national financial regulations.
• Passionate about moving the business forward and developing diverse teams.
• A proactive business partner in strategic as well as operational development, closely connected to business and people,
contributing to improved customer experience.
• Motivated by simplicity, entrepreneurship, leading unknown and sustainability.
• Inspired by working together and developing people in an ever-changing multi-dimensional environment.
• Motivated by sharing and living the IKEA culture and values and by leading through co-creation with other IKEA units.
• Great negotiating and communication skills.
• Wide perspective, humbleness and empathy.
• Strong ability to prioritize, provide clear directions and challenge and support others.
• Be an active member in the country management team contributing business insight and functional expertise in order to secure the overall performance of IKEA Retail in Poland.
• Optimize profitable growth, low cost, and the value of Ingka Group assets in accordance with the global Financial Strategy and the global Sustainability Strategy.
• Secure reliable and timely financial, management and tax reporting, and ensure compliance with applicable laws and accounting standards.
• Ensure that country operations are compliant with Ingka Group Code of Conduct and other Ingka Group Steering Documents. Secure compliance with the local legislation and secure the statutory and fiduciary obligations of the boards.
• Lead the IKEA Retail Business and People Plan process together with the country management team. Run the financial business plan process under the frame of the Ingka Group financial strategy.
• Secure the support for a seamless and consistent customer journey in all contacts by stimulating continuous improvement in ways of working and contributing to digital transformation agenda.
• Lead the constant search for improvement in operating our companies by being the ambassador of cost consciousness, harvesting efficiency potentials and taking advantage of the value chain.
• Secure compliance throughout our business and lead the development of a broad and proactive risk management approach that supports the country strategic direction and safeguard co-workers, visitors and assets.
• Lead with business opportunities in the forefront and secure that we invest to meet the needs of our customers and co-workers.
• Create a risk aware organization and mindset, empowering people & business to grasp the many opportunities.
• Build and maintain trustful business relationships with external stakeholders (authorities, auditors, advisors, other IKEA units).
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET'S CONNECT!
Learn more and apply on www.ikea.pl/TwojaStronaPracy.
If you have job specific questions, please contact Paweł Bechciński, Service Office People&Culture Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have technical questions related to application process, please contact Maja Martyniuk-Wojcieszczuk, Senior Recruiter, email@example.com.
• that you would stay with us for a longer time - we provide a contract of employment,
• that you would develop and build your skill with us – together we will create a development path that will suit your needs,
• to ensure the safety of you and your family - we provide medical care, Pension Plan and Accident Insurance,
• to appreciate your achievements,
• to give you the opportunity to choose additional benefits ex. cafeteria programme (including eg. Multisport card) – learn more on www.ikea.pl/TwojaStronaPracy.
We are on an exciting journey with a big growth agenda and we have an inspiring plan how to reach our goals. If you want to be part of something big, this could be the right challenge for you! We are looking forward to receive your application, written in English, no later than on 26th December 2019. Due to the fact that this position requires specific competences, please attach any file to your application in which you will present us your experience.
The home furnishing market is expected to triple in Poland by 2035 and IKEA is at the forefront of this growth. With strong expansion plans, we are creating opportunities for innovative, forward-thinking individuals who want to develop themselves, people and the business! We grow and we need you!