You see things a little differently. So do we. We believe that what you value is more important than what your CV says. We offer positions that will challenge your skills and let you grow. Come see things a little differently with us.
Who are you
• You have 1-3 years of experience from a retail market,
• You have proven analytical skills combined with an ability to communicate figures in an understandable and inspiring way,
• You have ability to take in new information, compile, organise, analyse and make relevant conclusions from substantial amounts of data combined with strong and well proven collaboration skills,
• You have an eye for detail and accuracy,
• Good understanding of how the commercial and financial processes works as well as ability of data analysis including developing metrics and projections based on analysis results,
• Good in English and Polish language, both written and spoken,
• Good understanding of data science, new technologies, analytics and their wide ranging application in business context,
• Good knowledge of the IKEA Concept, the IKEA Brand Identity and the IKEA culture & Values.
• provide relevant, user-friendly business information, promoting standardised reporting and securing competence in the organisation to allow for analysis and understanding of performance and for making optimal decisions,
• perform data analysis to identify trends, opportunities and potential risks, and present them in an understandable and actionable manner at a country level,
• support retail business navigation partners in achieving a healthy profits and loss through key performance analysis and evaluation,
• use the understanding of how information is applied today, to determine the future needs of reporting at store and country level,
• be an ambassador for global business information solutions and common tools as well as the production of ad hoc reports when standard solutions are not available,
• secure the multi-dimensional view of the business, when conducting the necessary analysis, to evaluate retail performance with the customer in focus.
In this role you will report to the Country Business Navigation Manager.
This role is located in Janki Service Office.
ABOUT THIS WORK AREA
Create enhance customer value, good growth and optimize long term business performance for IKEA Retail, by enabling better business decisions, securing efficiency and leading in accordance with financial and business strategies. This includes securing (financial) business performance, a safe and secure environment in compliance with laws, policies and standards and process.
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET'S CONNECT!
Learn more and apply on www.ikea.pl/TwojaStronaPracy.
Due to the fact that this position requires specific competences, please attach any file to your application in which you will present us your experience.
• that you would stay with us for a longer time - we provide a contract of employment,
• that you would develop and build your skill with us – together we will create a development path that will suit your needs,
• to ensure the safety of you and your family - we provide medical care, Pension Plan and Accident Insurance,
• to appreciate your achievements,
• to give you the opportunity to choose additional benefits ex. cafeteria programme (including eg. Multisport card).
The home furnishing market is expected to triple in Poland by 2035 and IKEA is at the forefront of this growth. With strong expansion plans, we are creating opportunities for innovative, forward-thinking individuals who want to develop themselves, people and the business! We grow and we need you!