• Executes the merchandising direction and delivers a compelling brand experience through effective merchandising techniques
• Leads a high quality merchandising basics team by creating a culture of engagement and high performance through development, coaching, and modeling positive behaviors
• Contributes to keep areas of responsibility clean, priced, and fully stocked while ensuring the IKEA basic merchandising standards are in place at all times
• Secures high-level of stock accuracy, replenishes, merchandises, straightens and maintains the various areas of the store
• Demonstrates advanced knowledge of top selling products
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
We are the ones meeting our customers – in our stores, online, in our catalogue and beyond. We have knowledge of the IKEA product range, local markets and customer needs and we constantly find new ways of making real connections with our customers to maximize sales and profitability. Together with thousands of colleagues around the world we’re a diverse team working for the continued global success of the IKEA Concept – a concept that helps millions of customers create a better everyday life!